for Obelisk

10/8 c16 James Birdsong
Good story of course
9/7 c16 31FlightfootKeyseeker
I'll admit, I don't really get how they won, but it's poetic and haunting nonetheless!
9/7 c13 FlightfootKeyseeker
Oh yeah. Not the first time they've built a raft!
8/27 c13 Digi-Noir
Oh boy! This is exciting, wonder where the gang will end up. Maybe the center of the digital world? I’m really looking forward to what this is all leading up to!
7/9 c12 Digi-Noir
I’m so happy this got updated again!
Looking forward to wheee that compass will lead them and what exactly Mille’s backup plan was/is.
7/1 c12 FlightfootKeyseeker
Ooh I’m looking forward to seeing where you go with this! Glad the Seed’s gone. That thing has caused Ken a LOT of heartache.
4/18 c10 Digi-Noir
I know it’s been like, 2 years, but I love this story and I hope you can find the motivation to continue it one day, if you want to.
5/15/2018 c10 FlightfootKeyseeker
Ok,
So Wormmon’s okay at least, and Ken’s remembering a little more. Hm. I wonder what Milleniummon wants this time around? Just revenge? Somehow, I think there’s a greater plan in store than just that.
5/15/2018 c9 FlightfootKeyseeker
So did Wormmon turn to stone too, then? It kinda sounds like it, but it’s not totally clear.
5/2/2018 c8 Guest
Sweet chapter
5/2/2018 c8 FlightfootKeyseeker
Hm, so Milleniummon coming after Devimon - and after Patamon had already died and been reborn - means he’s not safe. Hmm... did Milleniummon do something to the Digimon in the Digital World last time he took over, that let him turn them to stone now? Something that can be erased by a Digimon being reconfigured? Heh, if that’s the case, then Ken’s stint as the Emperor May actually have been helpful in stopping Milleniummon, since he killed some Digimon, thereby freeing them from Milleniummon’s “curse”.
4/27/2018 c7 FlightfootKeyseeker
Hm. Is there a reason why Patamon and Wormmon are still ok? The only thing I can think of that those two have in common that the other digimon don't, is that both were deleted and came back.
4/20/2018 c6 FlightfootKeyseeker
Huh. Why turn everyone to stone? Not much to rule over in that case. Though I suppose that would make test subjects easier to retrieve, assuming that they could be de-petrified at will.
4/11/2018 c5 FlightfootKeyseeker
I’m not sure how exactly they’d contact Homeostasis. It seems to come to them.

I do wonder why no one remembers Tag Tamers except Wormmon. Veemon was there too, but it’s at least feasible that being sealed did a number on his memory.
4/7/2018 c4 10Angelfish369
Love the style and the story idea sounds really cool. The way you wrote about Agumon changing gradually to stone and the implications as the head of the group was pretty powerful. I don't know much about Ryo and Milleniummon so more and more will be gradually revealed along the way
20 Page 1 2 Next »