for Ask Me No Questions, And I'll Spell You No Lies

1/24/2020 c1 Say my name
I really like this! Its a good history
2/28/2018 c1 Sorry to Burst Your Bubble
That sent tingles down my spine. Good job :-)
12/8/2014 c1 10Enyo-of-Chaos
As someone who's never been into Gelphie so much, I rather enjoyed that. It seemed realistic according to the book. Yet again the witty subtleties are much appreciated, you do them very well. I can just imagine Crope and Tibbet leaping on each other. The way you referred to the two girls was interesting. It seemed to me Elphaba was referred to in a more mature way, as the "green woman" for example, while Galinda was the "petite blonde", which to me indicated a lesser maturity and as you proved less experience. Perhaps I am reading to much into this?
12/7/2014 c1 23NonbinaryNewt
Aw :)
11/29/2014 c1 James Birdsong
Nice work of course
11/30/2014 c1 8tap-Violeta
I loved it! Can you please write more Gelphie stories? Pretty please :3? I really like the way you wrote the characters :)
11/29/2014 c1 15MyLittleElphie
Oh, it always makes me happy when ppl are a bit flexible between shipping Fiyeraba and Gelphie, especially because some other ppl are almost like at war over these two specific pairings! (I myself have a couple of Gelphie multi-chaps planned once the current Fiyeraba is all finished)

Nessa's idea of a perfect Sunday made me laugh xD That girl is really something lol

And I know, Elphie wants to keep her little secrets, but I REALLY want to know how she learnt to kiss like this! Sequel? Hahah! xD