for Fierce

4/1 c1 adiposewalksaway
I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I absolutely loved this. It’s amazingly incredible. Like truly, I love this. I absolutely love you portrayed each and every character. Especially how you portrayed Italy’s mafia side. It was beautiful. And it would be super cool to see more.
11/9/2020 c1 Thank You
North Italy x America
Feliciano Vargas really Loves Alfred .
Feliciano would go to hell and back to save and or protected his Love and family.
Feliciano Vargas is man of mans (and a Hero).
Alfred is a cutie pie.
Everyone is determine to save Alfred.
It's a Great Story.
Thank You For Your Story.
2/27/2016 c1 2Crimson cat angel
Love!
8/27/2015 c1 6Sony Boy
You know, this is fascinating. Like really intriguing.

Are both Feli and Alfred skies then? I do like the mention that Lovi is the head of the mafia Vargas family regardless of being a Storm. It's interesting and adds dimensions and depth to this and implies so much.

Protective Feli is amazing and I just love the other countries you added. So cool.

Would you ever consider writing more in this universe? Because I'd love to read it.
8/5/2015 c1 Guest
*flails*
Awesome!
Wicked!
Brilliant!

Loved it!
7/22/2015 c1 Guest
Oh you've read burning bightly! Have you dusk till dawn too? It's the twin fic and it's just as good, though in diffrent ways because the plots are diffrent even though they start with similar ideas. I must say even though I love both dusk till dawn's first chapter is my favorate so far of eather story! Another good one is under wing though it get a little gross and crosses over more(but tastefuly). Ha.. I got so off topic I just ment to tell you I loved your story! Ga, see what you did (pout) you distraced me... for shame, your not suposed to distract people from telling you what an amazing writer you are. Tisk, well you cant be fabulous at everything I suppose.
1/10/2015 c1 AnimeInspire33
I love the way Feli's mafia side was portrayed and how he defended America when Russia insulted him.
12/15/2014 c1 3The Stargazing Shadow
Man, I love APH and KHR Xovers! You know, now thinking about it, for me Feli fits as a Rain. I mean, he's usually cheerful and carefree, but can become fierce when his Sky is threatned. Natalya defiantly fits as a Cloud and I'd say that Lovino kind of remembers me of Gokudera xD

I dunno about the Lightning and Mist... Japan will never be the Mist, though. Japan is also someone that could be the Rain...

Ciao!
11/30/2014 c1 2silvertwilightgemini
ohhhh this was an interesting readd. If you dont mind me asking, can you tell me who was the holder of which flame for the Vargas family? Thank you!