for Second Chance: The Sequel to Place to Stay

6/17/2015 c8 MidgetDemon89
Aww sadness . So now she has to have a miscarriage and shock everyone to hell? But now what will happen with Loki, Anastasia isn't real as of yet. How is that going to affect the time line?
6/17/2015 c8 blank1111111111
Love this hopefully thing will run smoothly
6/16/2015 c8 Guest
:'( Noooooo! This chapter so perfect btw, I remember the Natasha friendship from the first one and I'm glad you are maybe bringing it back?
6/16/2015 c8 1kittykawaii4
6/11/2015 c5 harleenquin82
Second paragraph - what I've needed to hear my entire adult life. I cannot thank you enough 3
6/8/2015 c7 8Reena Sickle
Being fake pregnant should be interesting.
6/7/2015 c7 blank1111111111
Wow love this story so much.
6/7/2015 c7 1LokixSigyn
I still really love this story and the sequel rocks.
6/7/2015 c7 MidgetDemon89
It's about time she admits it. Jeeez...oh boy here we go with the sad part . Hopefully it goes better this time!
6/7/2015 c7 1kittykawaii4
Hope you update soon
Luv this couple they are so sweet
5/27/2015 c6 8Reena Sickle
I didn't have time to reread and then I saw an update and didn't want to put it off. I loved this chapter and my favorite part was screaming Loki's name louder and louder. I can't wait to find out if I leave with him though and what Loki will do if I refuse. :O
5/27/2015 c6 blank1111111111
Love that your updating this.
5/27/2015 c6 MidgetDemon89
I love waking up to updates! Yay! So she finally realizes she loves him...and now he's leaving. Perfect! Lol. Can't wait for the next update to see how this scenario turns out.
5/27/2015 c6 1kittykawaii4
5/19/2015 c5 8Reena Sickle
I'm so happy you updated! I was starting to think I'd have to accept this fic had been abandoned. It will take your readers a little while to get back into the story too, so I didn't mind this filler. I'm going to go back and read the first 4 chapters again before the next updated just to get the feeling for my Loki back.
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »