for Second Chance: The Sequel to Place to Stay

5/17/2015 c5 blank1111111111
Wow this is intense. I'm glad your back. I read your other one. I wonder how much differently he will treat her now.
5/17/2015 c5 MidgetDemon89
So I totally fangirled a little...ok fine a lot when I saw this update. Sooo excited that your back and yes school sucks . Nice chapter despite being a filler. Please update soon!
5/16/2015 c5 1kittykawaii4
Hope you update soon
4/14/2015 c4 6Eradyne
Completely hooked! I'm bummed we may not get to see Anastasia til later! Please update soon!
2/11/2015 c4 Guest
Hope you'll be updating soon! (...?)
1/22/2015 c4 Kithra Holmes
Hope everything is going okay with her she hasnt updated in a while...
1/16/2015 c4 blank1111111111
interesting for some reason i got hooked :) Like your story and how you were able to have him come back again.
1/2/2015 c4 8Reena Sickle
If I refuse...If I meet someone else...I can't.
1/2/2015 c3 Reena Sickle
THE ANGST! THE FEELS!
1/2/2015 c2 Reena Sickle
OMG I'm going to cry. I wanted to just reach out and grab him and you didn't make me wait too long.
1/1/2015 c1 Reena Sickle
You have no idea how happy you've made me! I didn't see this till now so I have a few chapters to read. I'm already feeling the angst though.
12/17/2014 c4 lokilove
Awww I love this story cant wait for the next chaptet :D
12/14/2014 c4 The Bizarre Don't Bite
why does she consider the fact that they were strangers after they had sex that she had agreed to enthusiastically? then again, a lot of us just have too much fun and fuck people who we think are hot. it don't slut shame or judge (especially if its loki or if she really has Signua's soul). i like it so far!
12/14/2014 c4 1LokixSigyn
Ohh I love this! your writing crack you know that. I was far too excited to get the email note about the new chapter. _
12/13/2014 c4 Fandoms101
YESYESYESYES. THE FLUFF AND THE ANGST AND THE SMUT. LOVE IT. AHH. Okay, I need to calm down but seriously I am loving the sequel so far. (I think I've mentioned that before but I can't stress it enought.)
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »