for Second Chance: The Sequel to Place to Stay

12/13/2014 c4 MidgetDemon89
I don't think they were going too fast at all considering the circumstances here. But I do think a little romance was needed as you injected into this chapter. I hope he didn't just wind up pushing her away with that comment of having to make a decision. Dun..dun..duuuuuunnnnn!
12/7/2014 c3 The Bizarre Don't Bite
C'mon, that isn't going slow. I know he can't help himself, but dammit Loki! Writer, I think we need more love and talking than lust and fast-ass fucking. Don't get me wrong, I love Loki kisses and hot-ass villains, but if we're talking future husband and wife w/ kids, I think a little more love and less lust-filled hate sex makes more sense. Don't stop the smut, though. You know we all love those moments. Just saying... and yes, I know we haven't gotten to the smut yet. I'm not giving up on this series or you! You are a great fic writer!
12/7/2014 c3 Guest
Yyyaaaaayyyy! *does happy dance* all is going according to plan! And FINALLY he kissed her hate the fact that we're ft here on a cliff hanger but I think we all know where this is going please update again soon Ya killin me here SMALLS!
12/6/2014 c3 AprilCake214
I was checking obssesivly my inbox each second waiting for your update, and after 2 days of waiting I gave up, but when the sound of my inbox informed me that I had a mail and saw you name I got supper exited! I was waiting for this update for so long (actually a short time, but it felt like forever) and now that I read it, it was amazing! Can't wait for the next one :)
12/6/2014 c3 1LokixSigyn
awww...I wanted it to be a longer chapter but loved every moment.
12/6/2014 c3 Fandoms101
this. is. so. good. I CANT HANDLE THIS AHH.
12/5/2014 c2 LokixSigyn
Shave to say glad to have a sequel and look forward to more chapters.
12/3/2014 c2 Kithra Holmes
FINALLY OF THANK ODIN YOUR BACK! OH GODS THE FUCKING FEELS THAT YOU ARE GIVING ME RIGHTNOW IS NOT OKAY BUT THE STORY IS JUST TOO ADDICTING
12/2/2014 c2 Damon and Deans favorite girl
Oh I am so happy this story is continued, I've never found anything like it!
11/30/2014 c2 MidgetDemon89
Binge read the first story up to chapter 100...and the just realized this morning that there 25 more chapters and damn near crushed my phone (thanks fanfic app!)

Sooooo happy right now that I got read the remaining 25 chapters AND the first two to what I know will be an amazing sequel! Please update often. I really do look forward to reading your work )

Many much love ) Midgetdemon
11/30/2014 c2 10Theatress
Oh my lawd, a sequel? I'm so excited!
11/30/2014 c2 SparklesJustReads
I binge read the first story which crushed me at the end (in a GOOD WAY, I mean... After all, if I felt that emotional about it, obviously the story did it's job!).

So when I saw the last chapter and the teaser for this sequel, my heart leapt! I love second chances.

And not surprised of all people, that Loki could figure out a way to go back in time to try and fix things. Of course he would! Typical Loki. He gets what he wants. Or dies trying.

Can't wait to see how he fixes (or fucks up even worse? - cause that's typical Loki too!) everything. ;)
11/30/2014 c1 KimElle
Oh my God yes for writing a sequel
11/30/2014 c2 cosima n
I'm so glad that you came back and continued this story! I know this is supposed to be a lot of smut, but I'm really happy that Loki wanted to talk more. Otherwise, they're just fuck-buddies. But hey, everyone wants to be fucked by Loki, am I right? Keep' em coming!
11/29/2014 c2 Fandoms101
YESYESYESYES I LIKE THIS SO FAR. Your writing is good as ever and GOSH I REALLY HOPE YOU DON'T RIP OUT YOUR READERS' HEARTS LIKE THE PREVIOUS STORY. (It actually was REALLY good. I just cried a bit and dwelled on the MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH FOR LIKE EVER. I dont even think I'm fully recovered.) BUT OHMYGOD ITS BACK.
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »