for Chasing The Skyline

5/9/2020 c3 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
I like the story so far..just not the ignorant part concerning Africa. If you want to speak on a specific place in a country not having phones to communicate go ahead but don’t generalize the whole entire continent.
1/24/2018 c21 2StarStruckPenguinLover
Awwwwwwwww
2/23/2017 c1 4John Spangler
This is absolutely the best D/C story I've read in a...well, in a long time. A perfect mic of romance and drama, with a great ending. Thank you for writing it.
9/30/2015 c21 6Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
OK, the story ending was nice. I'm glad it didn't end with their wedding, as most stories like this does, but it did in on an ok note.

Now let's talk the story in whole.

It was good over all, minus OOC-ness that you already know about. I like the titles, all of which were related to the sky, and the quotes that you repeated twice in a row. I wish you did elaborate on Gwen and Trent, but it's all good.

I can't think of much else to say, but it's been great doing the R&S for you~
9/30/2015 c20 Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
Wait, Duncan is still 21? I thought 2 years have passed by now?

Anyhow this is finally the last chapter, only the epilogue.

It was a good end, but all of my final say I want to leave for the epilogue, so this review won't be long (in fact, it's kinda ending here xD) Anyway, I will give my full thoughts at the end~
9/30/2015 c19 Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
Well another relatively short chapter. I guess they are getting back together, oh well. I wonder what will happen to Trent and Gwen now? Anyway, I guess it was a pretty good way for them to get back together.

Well one more chapter to go! I wanna know what's gonna happen next~
9/30/2015 c18 Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
Again, I like the story, seeing as there are only three chapters after this maybe they will stay broken up after all?

I was hoping to see more go down at the bar, but this is still pretty good .

I just wonder what's gonna happen at the party! I is so exited!
9/30/2015 c17 Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
OMG I can't wait to see what happens! This is a very interesting chapter and I feel Trent was a great installment. The continuation will be very interesting to read!

Awww Daisy didn't forget about Courtney 3

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/30/2015 c16 Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
OMG the meeting with the three will be next chapeter. I feel the trip will be important in the near future. It seems like the kids have forgotten about Courtney xD.

On the downside I did notice a few spelling errors, but other than that I had no qualms with this chapter.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how the meet up will go down! .
9/30/2015 c21 16Knifez
AH YES NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF ENDING I LOVE!

You get a scoop on how everyone is doing, yes! So many authors rarely do this and I'm very happy you did!

All in all I really enjoyed the story, but didn't at the same time, if that makes sense? The writing was good, the characters were developed decently and the story was riveting, all great things.

I just can't get over the OOC'ness of the characters. I know you made a point of saying it in the first chapter, but it just stuck with me.

Thats really the only complaint I have with the story. I would've never read this story without the R&S and to be honest I'm glad I did choose to read this one because when all's said in done, this is a damn good piece of literature that you did in like a month.

~Knifez
9/30/2015 c20 Knifez
Ugh, I hate endings like these. Hopefully the epilogue will make up for it.
9/30/2015 c19 Knifez
Aw look at that. I was hoping for a tearful yelling match, but I guess this is good too.

Poor Trent, really getting "fucked" over in this story haw haw haw.
9/30/2015 c18 Knifez
Damn, Gwuncan didn't last long. Since there is only three chapters left, two really if you don't count the epilogue, I'm guessing they'll hook back up together enxt chapter. But who knows, I've been wrong with my guesses pretty much throughout my story.

See, the one thing I hope is that we get to hear about Scott, Zoey, Alejandro and Heather in this story. I liked that little Oxford life and hope we hear more about them.
9/30/2015 c21 14The Sarcasm Master
I think you're right, it did seem a little rushed. Sweet regardless, and a satisfying conclusion to this story. Congrats for making me like Duncney! I still will never ship them in canon but this story made me care for them and that's something I don't see very often. So yeah. Thanks for the ride! :D
9/30/2015 c14 6Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
Ok, this was a nice after break up chapter! Even though it was really short it does have a nice impact of the story. Honestly I can't say too much about what happened, as there was no reaction right now.

I honestly do like how this is going, and I guess I'll be the jerk who hopes that stay broken up :/
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »