for Ataru 10

2/2 c22 Guest
Keep going this is very good
10/26/2020 c22 asharigokussj2
I'll be very honest, I really love your story, the way you write how the characters behave more seriously and think more about what surrounds them, like the label race that in the anime does not have any common sense but here in your story you gave him a good role that I liked and the significant change in the personality of Ataru who thinks a bit about situations but is still an idiot against those who deserve them like cherry (that monk makes me want to but makes me laugh a lot) or how he took the false promise of his childhood friend making him understand and grow a little realizing that it was his hormones that also spoke for him, also the interaction of Ataru and Lum that they are having little by little I like a lot and for Lastly, how are you representing this as a multi-crossover? I like it because it must be difficult to get to where you want all that from the federation to be. I hope to see how you continue with this great story and also that of Rito Steel.
10/23/2020 c22 15starwarsdude8221991
Always a treat when this gets updated, being familiar enough really helps enjoy this story and it really helps Ataru since well he has to evolve while still being his own person keep up the good work please
12/4/2019 c21 Crimson Hawk Wolf
Well things seem to be getting more interesting now. I wonder how things are going to end up going later on as things move on.

I wonder how Ataru is going to deal with things when people start coming after him for the omnitrix and how he and Lum are going to deal with things.

I wonder how things are going to go for Lum and Ataru and when they will get those lost memories back. I curious if getting the lost memories back will end up helping them or hurting them.

I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter to see how things go. I wonder what you have in mind for how things will play out and how things will go for those involved in the chapter. So much going on seems like.
10/25/2019 c20 Guest
I liked it but I expected something longer I hope the next chapter will be son
10/23/2019 c20 Crimson Hawk Wolf
Nice story here. I don’t really get many of the things going on except for the bent 10, bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, digimon and maybe 2 or 3 others I cant remember the names of.

I don’t even know anything about Ataru and Lum that’s the main focus of the story.

I do like how things seem to be going and and everything. I do hope that it doesn’t take to long for the next chapter since I find myself eager to read how things end up turning out.

I wonder how many more chapters till that memory block there having is gone or the one causing it shows up so they can beat the crap out of them.

I’m looking forward to the next chapter to read what you have planned and how things end up working out for everyone.

To bad it might take awhile for the next chapter to be posted though. Really good story you have going so far.
7/17/2019 c19 Guest
Ch:20
3/12/2019 c18 45King of 2211
Ah right! Max Tennyson!
3/6/2019 c18 15starwarsdude8221991
Was that you Ruto peaking in at the end?
3/6/2019 c18 9Kolomte'49
N-Tek? Like MaxSteel? What version?
And Max is coming! Yeah!
3/5/2019 c18 Kalaong
Delightfully deranged as usual!
3/1/2019 c17 yfnjustin
I really love this fanfic I hope you update soon.
1/28/2019 c17 45King of 2211
Honey Kisaragi?
1/18/2019 c17 42lord Martiya
How many mentions of outside series in this chapter?
1/5/2019 c16 Guest