for The Revelation of Demigodkind

5/14 c2 iamashley162003
Not gonna lie this is hella cool and better than expected
12/29/2021 c2 rdoglover5679
The UN meets in New York, for reasonable political reasons having to do with no other country’s leader attends so neither can the president or something along those lines. The UN being in New York is part of why traffic is so bad
7/16/2020 c2 loveiceream060807
this story so far is really well down and I am looking foward to any updates in the future.(at least I hope there will be)
3/29/2019 c1 Guest
Young goddess? She is a Titan! She is old.
4/17/2018 c2 11The-Red-Lip
This was Great. Wonderful work with this chapter.
Good job! Update when you can.
-Red
4/8/2018 c2 16Geccarenee13
This was a great chapter. I think this whole story is very creative and I love it. I completely understand your busyness as I have a lot of the same busyness and can’t update regularly so just do your best. I would love to read more. Thank you for writing this.
4/8/2018 c2 4bookgirl18
This was a great chapter!
9/10/2017 c1 Ares
I NEED MORE OR ZEUS WILL BE ANGERY(I'm very scared when he gets angery) AND NO MORTAL WILL BE PLEASED AT THE I CAN MAKE THE MIST GO AWAY.
8/18/2017 c1 MusicGirl1221
2017, come on. This story has potential, don't act all lazy! You had 3 years to update and to get over writers block! Can someone PM the author and see if they can adopt this story?
8/14/2017 c1 harleysaij
you should continue this. I hate it when author's do this. right one chapter the complimenty ditch it. please continue! please please please
2/15/2017 c1 Bryanthepony
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING 3 3
11/26/2016 c1 6Dragons and Dragons
Are you ever planning on continuing this? This is excellent.
10/25/2016 c1 jadesha27
I really want to see what you have next.
10/10/2016 c1 Sophie Cheshire
Oh come on! It's been ~2 years! What are you raising a kid, or is work too much for you? Or do you need to go underground for your safety? Cuz those are the only explanations I'm accepting!
1/19/2016 c1 Raquel
I am in LOVE with this story!
Update soon and please HURRY!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »