for the butterfly effect

8/27/2016 c3 1rose witches
well, this is seriously something i never would have thought of. never would have imagined, but it was written so well, & was given the perfect circumstances. it's positively perfect & i absolutely ship it.
8/26/2016 c2 rose witches
oh, harry. loved & cared for, & taken care of harry. with remus & sirius & his mother's sister genuinely caring for him, with a cousin that fights to defend him. i am having heart palpations, i can't handle this, my gods.
8/26/2016 c1 rose witches
as a proud slytherin, the potential of harry potter as a slytherin gives me so much life & this makes me so happy. i love you for this, really, i do.
6/2/2016 c3 6Biancachu
Nice!
3/20/2015 c2 imawhatever
There are few things in the world that I love more than I love the idea of Petunia leaving Vernon and raising the boys herself.
2/8/2015 c3 105waterlit
I liked the way you characterized Petunia here, especially the part about her using cleaning as a de-stressing method. I could totally imagine that.
2/4/2015 c1 dawnyx
I love this. I love your vision of Slytherin!Harry and the relationships that form between the Gryffindors and Slytherins. Need more!
2/3/2015 c3 dianaanne
Interesting story.
2/3/2015 c3 lazy to login
Super cute and super beautiful!
2/1/2015 c2 9TheGreenElephant911
This is fantastic, and I love everything. This is the first Slytherin!Harry AU I've ever read, and now I want more. Google here I come.
I adore your style and will usually read anything you write because it's so interesting, haha. Thanks for writing this!
1/11/2015 c2 3moonvision
I just saw the tumblr post talkin g about what things would've been like if Petunia had been written as a decent human being, and this was a lovely snippet of what that could have been like. Sigh.

Also, caught that shameless reference hon, haha! :)
1/6/2015 c2 Guest
Please update as soon as possible. where is this going? so many different things! oh my! I would love to know as soon as possible! happy holidays btw!
1/6/2015 c2 108stars shine out
super, super cute, I love it!
1/5/2015 c2 86envysparkler
I love Slytherin!Harry AUs and they are far too less so it's always nice to see more of them.

I loved the beginning with Aunt Petunia - I like nice!Dursley stories as well. And it went on nicely to even distribution of chores [by the way, envelope is missing an 'e'] but then Sirius and Remus appeared out of nowhere and Dudley was in detention...? In the morning? What.

Yeah the middle become kind of confusing.

And if he knows Sirius and Remus, how come he doesn't know about Hogwarts?

NaCl