for Falling Short

6/18/2021 c23 GiGitheHedgehog
Wow, I wasn't expecting this story arc to end like this. I had some ideas of what could happen, but this wasn't one of them. Well done.
5/9/2021 c22 Guest
Pain, suffering even
4/24/2021 c22 GiGitheHedgehog
Oh man, that hit deep. Especially the first part. That was like a sucker punch to the gut, especially to someone who has dealt with different kinds of chronic pain (fibromyalgia and stomach aches which come in all "shapes" and sizes of intensity.) Good descriptive work there.
4/21/2021 c21 GiGitheHedgehog
I kind of forgot we would see Rock so "soon"
4/19/2021 c21 still no account
Holy shit almost crushed in a garbage truck ;-; And Mega! I get why Blues didn’t introduce himself but still ow. He’s already pulling classic Proto Man moves by helping Mega out tho lol. Kalinka is the best girl I don’t make the rules. I’m really hoping that family is still alive but I’m not counting on it. That or they will have evacuated far away already and Blues will just kneel over before he can keep looking. That’s if he doesn’t get interrupted by any more assassins. I’m gonna be real I’ve come back to this fic almost every week since I found it and I am so glad you haven’t left it. Thank you for writing :D
7/18/2020 c20 no account gang
Didn’t think I would be crying at 12:34 in the afternoon but here we are! I love this story (despite and also because of all the emotions it brings up) and will keep up with it forever. It’s like I’m there with Blues, or am him... Weird to explain but it’s awesome! You have a real talent for bringing characters to life - thank you for sharing it! :D
7/17/2020 c20 Guest
I’m so glad you’re still writing this! It’s really fantastic!
7/6/2020 c20 GiGitheHedgehog
The dynamic between the present and the future is very intriguing.
5/24/2020 c19 GiGitheHedgehog
It was so much fun rereading this. I had kind of forgotten about it until it updated, but it is so good! Your writing really transports me into Blues' world. It's nice to know you haven't given up on such a good story.
5/23/2020 c19 Guest
Love it!
4/22/2019 c18 Guest
This story is very good.

That's it. That's all I wanted to say. It is very good. I like it a lot.
3/4/2019 c18 Luna Eevee
Poor poor Blues. I hope you come back and finish this. It’s really good. Also do you think you’ll ever do an AU where Judith’s great escape/kidnapping plan works? Because that would be cool :).
10/28/2018 c18 1carolbrock
Hey, this is gonna be a kinda weirdly written review thing, but whatever. This fic hasn't been updated in a while so I hope you still see this somehow.

First things first, this fic is glorious. The writing is spectacular, every word flows beautifully into the next and it all reads perfectly as blues' internal monologue. Speaking of blues, I love everything about him. The way he thinks, the way he evolves throughout the fic, god everything about him is great. Thankfully you seemed to give every character care when thinking about how the characters would be and would exist in this world. From Dr. Light's need to create some sense of comfort for blues to Dr. Wily's heart of fool's gold, every character feels real and they affect the world of the story to always make it feel as progress is always happening in this world

The next point of this story that I want to gush about is the world of the story. This slightly in the future world works amazingly as a Mega Man au story, not only that the world feels like it could be a possible outcome. I love the way that you include a company sponsoring blues production, along with all these scientists working together to create blues. It makes sense because making blues would take so much money and time and effort, it makes the world feel real. (God I think I've said that a million times)

Nonetheless, I love this fic; I know that this is probably all of this fic that I'm going to be able to read. I would definitely love to read more of this, I feel incredibly happy that you allowed us to read this work. This piece of has inspired me to write personally, and if you ever want to continue this, I promise I'll be the first to read it. So sorry for this weird rant/review thing, but I felt that I needed to tell you how much I loved this work.
3/13/2018 c18 Marytt Cl
Es muy triste :(
Quiero que Blues sea feliz, sufrió y sigue sufriendo mucho. No se si alguna vez continuarás con la historia, pero me gustó mucho, quisiera que podrías continuarlo tal vez algún día, mi pobre Blues
5/1/2017 c18 medi-man
Ohhhh I love this so much. I'm a horrible reviewer etc. but I lost this story a few years ago and only now have I found it again AND made an account so I wouldn't lose it again! So, now, in May 2017, I feel sad it has not been updated because it is one of the most beautiful stories I have read. However do not feel forced or compelled to work on it at all! I seriously doubt you'll read this review anyway. I also adore your other works, they're soaked with emotion and character. Keep doing what you love, whatever it may be!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »