for watching with eagle eyes

12/16/2017 c1 Aquafied
I need more of this.
7/15/2017 c1 Children of Venus
Honestly, this was damn good and I wish there was more.
8/19/2016 c1 1rose witches
i had never considered it, but the interaction between these two is great & i'm genuinely grateful you've brought it to my attention. i loved this.
12/22/2014 c1 2disneyglittersparkles
This was so lovely to read. Just wow. I dunno what to say. I loved their interaction. I'll definitely be checking out your other works.
12/5/2014 c1 12apenny12
The thought of a Sailor Moon x Naruto crossover has never crossed my mind, but now that I've read this, I'm absolutely in love with it! Excellent job! I love how cool and collected Rei was, much like Sasuke, and it's so refreshing not reading about a girl whose flustered and fawns all over him! I cannot wait to see where this goes and read Sasuke's reactions to Rei!
12/3/2014 c1 2agoraphobia
This was pretty darn awesome! Despite the fact that the contact between the two was fleeting it was very satisfactory. I almost wish there was more to them, but at the same time I couldn't see Sasuke being much of one to stick around. Maybe he'd pay his respects later, if he got the chance. And if he had any respect left to give. Haha. Thanks for writing this and write more soon. :)
12/3/2014 c1 40xfucktheglasses
...i love this so much oh my god?

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH?! I'M SO HAPPY TWO OF MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND YOU MANAGED TO PUT THEM IN THE SAME UNIVERSE HOW HOW DO YOU DO THIS MAGIC WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

AHHHHHH I'M GONNA READ THSI EVERY DAY I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH