for A Night to Wipe Clean of Everyone's Memory

4/20/2016 c1 Guest
Kinda Feel That It Was a Little Harsh What Duncan Said You Know...? But Anyways
11/29/2015 c1 4Gideoncrawle
The notion of All Stars being scripted explains a great deal. Since I just reviewed “Last Night” for the Read and Swap, the thought occurs that Chris wrote the TDAS script whilst drying out in the drunk tank.

Concerning Courtney’s lingering feelings for Duncan, it sounds like she’s not in love so much as in heat. Never mind that country bumpkin Scott probably puts her on a pedestal and would do anything for her, it’s just like Courtney to take a man like that for granted. Duncan treats her like dirt, but that seems to be what she wants. As the adage goes, "treat a lady like a tramp and a tramp like a lady."

When I reviewed “Last Night”, I said I wasn’t sure why the house got burned down, but I think I understand now. Granting the hazards of generalizing from two data points, it appears that house burning may be a thing with you, at least in these recrimination stories.

I’m not quite sure whether this is supposed to be a humor story or not. It’s not listed as such, but the “no fourth wall” narration style really only works with comedies, which don’t require as much immersion or as much realism. Assuming it is meant to be humor, then it did succeed.

Reviewed for the Read and Swap
12/21/2014 c1 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
That was awesome. I laughed when Izzy just set Chris's cottage on fire. That was crazy. Max is such an idiot. :P

Oh yeah. I'm glad Courtney remembered why she hated Duncan. Though I have to admit, she really needed to hear Duncan's "reason you suck" speech. At least Scott wasn't around when that happened. And that he's just saved her life.

Keep up the good work.
12/6/2014 c1 27Bardic Jester
This was fun. I think you write a good Owen. I dug the interruption by Izzy. Scott had an appropriately panicked reaction. Funny stuff.

Your Courtney was a little demeaning. Instead of framing Scott and Duncan as good vs bad, if you made their qualities more nuanced, it would have added a welcome level of complication. Courtney would be a bit more sympathetic in that case.

BJ
12/3/2014 c1 PKRS
OH WOW, YOU'RE KEEPING TRACK?
12/3/2014 c1 Guest
That was great! Simply hilarious!
12/3/2014 c1 14Hugh Takinamee
Wow, this is just epic! That moment when Courtney was SOOOO close to telling Scott and Izzy ruins it! XDDDD

Anyways, this isn't half bad! And thanks man! This is just fine! Merry Christmas to you too!