for Her

8/9/2015 c1 Fairytailvocalids
I loved the story so far! You made it so cool!
6/18/2015 c9 2FireShifter
Tense, awesome chapter! Already anxious to see what happens next and why they want Lucy and her keys! Keep on writing and update soon! Go Fairy Tail!
6/18/2015 c8 FireShifter
Awesome chapter! Keep on writing! ;-)
6/18/2015 c8 7ThatWeirdGirlOverThere
I have no idea who that guy is. May I give you a little critic? I have to say the whole thing is a bit rushed, you should use more descriptions and thoughts of the characters. Just that, then the plot is really interesting.
6/18/2015 c9 Blue Diamond19
Nice chapter :) keep this story going! I LOVE IT! :) thank you for the existence of this story ;)
6/17/2015 c2 2Dauntless.Shadowhunter101
Love it
6/16/2015 c8 1Melime14
I'd say either zancrow or jackal, but since it was with an explosion i am gonna go with jackal
6/5/2015 c7 2FireShifter
Sweet ending! ;-)
5/29/2015 c7 6anigasm
I like this story a lot! I hope you continue it :D
4/7/2015 c6 2FireShifter
Sweet story! It reminds me of the Hallmark movie the Christmas Card. Great movie! Keep on writing!
1/25/2015 c4 Guest
Once again, the cheesy dream. I can understand how Lucy could have some feelings for Natsu even though she's never met him and has only exchanged letters with him once, since she has heard many stories about him from her other friends. I think it's a bit rushed though for Natsu to already have such strong feelings for Lucy when he hasn't even heard any stories about her or anything.
1/25/2015 c3 Guest
Wow, that was a really cheesy dream that Natsu had. Ah, and I don't think you should call Natsu a boy. I think Gray's reaction to hearing that Natsu had a dream about Lucy was a little exaggerated.
1/25/2015 c2 Guest
I like what you did with the guild. Um, shouldn't the letters take more than a day to be delivered?
1/25/2015 c5 Guest
Please hurry and make more chapters these are really good. I really enjoy this book.
1/25/2015 c5 titi
This story has some great potential it's just that its going a little to fast. I know some don't want to type that much, but they were still able to go out with there full potential without making the chapter seem rushed.
20 Page 1 2 Next »