for Ave Maria

3/18/2016 c1 2rainyrhapsody
THIS IS SO GREAT GOD

I usually don't spend too much time in this fandom, mainly because I didn't spend too much time on the anime really, but this title GRABBED ME AND WOULDNT LET GO.
Yeah I'm good. This was just...yeah good
11/7/2015 c1 Guest
I hope you would find the time and passion to continue this story. I find it very lovely
10/16/2015 c1 Guest
Noooooo! You never updated and it was do good! But I understand you had your reasons. This story (oneshot?) was really good! Ur writing is amazing and I like the format though it was confusing at times
12/7/2014 c1 20S. Rune
I didn't expect the father's tale. A nice twist tbh, because I was expecting the story to start with Marie right away. (I have to ask, is Mephisto Hartwin? If yes, is the Father, the same Father Marie has killed? Because if yes, then how can Marie summon a demon who already had a contract?)

Regardless of you continuing this or not (I am hoping that you do), I think the ending as it is now is interesting as well. Hartwin teaches Marie and does she do something with the knowledge? Does her feelings change when he tells her of the contracts before her and how depraved some of them were?
12/4/2014 c1 justonestep
I was actually intrigued with how professionally you write. I was honestly surprised.