for Here's to not messing it up

9/27/2015 c1 LoveRnB
would it be to much to see this scene played out on the show after Catherine say yes when he pop the ?

it may be wishful thinking but it would be cool to see Steve at Freddie tombstone tell him that they are get married.
6/23/2015 c1 243darkgirl3
Another great story and wonderfully done keep up the great work.
12/6/2014 c1 50xIAmAlsoAWe
:')
12/5/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
You know, talking with a dead person is one of the most devastating things to do. I cry every time I do that. Considering it's Steve and Freddie, it's freaking painful, knowing how strong their friendship was, knowing how and why Freddie died. Even this isn't a Steve/Cath-centered fic, I still enjoy every detail of it and feel every single emotion. It's like I jump inside of this story, sitting next to Steve, hearing what he's telling Freddie, feeling his pain, guilty and happiness, crying with him and smiling with him. I'm in awe of how you do that. The small mention of life with Catherine is so delicate and sweet and spot on. Very believable. Even it is just a brief mention, it shows how happy Steve is with Catherine, shows how much he cares for her and vice versa (when she let him do what he needs to do to feel secure). I love the small mention of Danny, too - which is very rare haha.

So THANK YOU for that.
12/4/2014 c1 Guest
Wow, this is great! Please keep the McRoll stories coming!
12/4/2014 c1 11loveRnB
wow this is great I could feel Steve emotions at times great story.
12/4/2014 c1 AussieJo
Like it. Is there more?
12/4/2014 c1 Guest
LOVED IT!
12/4/2014 c1 ACndCA
Another lovely one. Made me tear up a bit, just like the first time I read it :)
12/4/2014 c1 CatherineHF0
Love it so much thank you
12/4/2014 c1 Kiwikaren