for A Time For Miracles

8/28/2019 c2 arcoiris0502
This was such a sweet story. I loved how they were all together. One of the best Christmas stories. Who knew that Jason would have a tree. This was so wonderful!
12/19/2014 c3 KLJLizFan
I am imagining that Jason will quit being a stubborn arse and realize he can keep his family safe and they agree and go home together. What a sweet little story. Merry Christmas and thanks.
12/19/2014 c3 lrobinson01
loved it
12/18/2014 c3 nickyLB
loved it. glad that they had a wonderful christmas. yea they kissed
12/13/2014 c2 lrobinson01
awwwww
12/11/2014 c2 KLJLizFan
OMG I'm in tears. What a beautiful tribute to their past. This story has got to continue. I hope they have enough time to realize they need one another before the outside world breaks in. I'm sure Deputy Dawg Luckless will have someone out looking for them eventually. Thanks for this. It's just great.
12/11/2014 c1 KLJLizFan
Oh my Liason feels. First I want to smack them for being idiots and staying apart. The GH writers were just plain dumb. Once Cam almost burned the house down, Jason should have claimed his family. If they had guards on them, if they had been living with Jason, that would never have happened. I can't wait to see how this goes.
12/11/2014 c2 tish
so when are they going to kiss?
12/11/2014 c2 nickyLB
so loving this family liason goodness. Jason kiss her already
12/9/2014 c1 Mel4113
YES! What more proof two these two people need that they are meant to be!
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
Loved it; jason to the rescue
12/5/2014 c1 Blackberry959
Love the start can't wait for more.
12/5/2014 c1 Guest
Aww
12/4/2014 c1 nickyLB
totally loving it and anxiously waiting for more. of course they feel it when the other needs them
12/4/2014 c1 ABCSOAPFAN1963