for With Insanity to Love

7/13/2015 c2 4animatronic 2.9
Why it was just starting to get good
5/14/2015 c2 25DarkIceAngelFlare
To be honest, I came here from the FB group because I thought this was a Hetalia crossover, and while disappointed, I was also pleasantly surprised. I'm also thinking of Tsuna's other side as Italy, but he's just normal Tsuna (little sad, but okay). I really think you've got his insanity down, especially in the first chapter! I love strelitzias too so enjoyed seeing them used, especially in such a meaningful way! I'm surprised you knew it, since it's a native South African flower.

Typos: "except" when you meant expect, and "disturbed" instead of disturb.

On the whole, looking forward to seeing what Tsuna does to the stranger. I seriously doubt he'd not suspect a guy who came in after his mother had died. Also, even though it sounds like Reborn, it wouldn't be Reborn, right? Because surely the idea that he's a baby would override the fact that he's a stranger...
Anyway, good luck with the update :) Can't wait for more! And 2000 is not a small amount by any means u
5/14/2015 c2 7VladTNoLifeKing
i love it! please continue!
5/13/2015 c2 RaNDoem
I'M THE TOMATO BOX FAIRY! DON'T OPEN THE BOX!
...
Ok
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE I was re reading this right when you updated and I was so friggin happy THANK YOU FOR BEING ALIVE
5/12/2015 c2 11Hime-chan Natsumi
Me encanta! Sospecho que la mwte de Tsuna es Giotto C: Que bueno que actualizaste C:
4/25/2015 c1 Hime-chan Natsumi
Me causo interés, ver que métodos creativos utilizará Tsuna para alejar a los matones de él
3/27/2015 c1 RaNDoem
LOL Tsuna and Reborn should start comparing sadism notes and be like, "No no no no, to wake someone up you need to electrocute them" and Tsuna be like, "Ahh, but what if you put water on first?!" XD
3/8/2015 c1 Fran
the potential is strong in this one
12/26/2014 c1 Guest
its really good I LIKE THE PLOT TO THE EXTREEEEEEMEEE
12/7/2014 c1 Takatou
It's great! I'd like to know what happen next. Just what kind of crazy idea did Tsuna has? I also can't wait for Reborn to come. What will he do?

Please update soon, and make the next chapter longer please. Thx XD
12/5/2014 c1 8DragonSlayer412
I would love for this to continue.