for The Girl, The Gold Ring and Everything

3/12/2016 c18 JJ
Again, another awesome story! Are you ever going to write about Naomi's romance life. I'm interested in knowing how a story for her would go.
5/18/2015 c18 Roots4Miami
Great chapter! I wonder if the Senator was testing Byron just a bit by giving him full control over the writing of the bill. Was he seeing if Byron was indeed ready to become a senator when it became time for a new senator? If so, he was correct- Byron will make a great senator. Glad Jennifer's done with school, now they can move on with life. Nice to see you've wrapped all the details up, Byron's a Senator himself, and he and Jennifer have a beautiful new daughter. Nice touch with including a reference to Kristopher Gentian. I'm very glad the Senator crashed the wedding, it made you write a wonderful ending to this part of Vincent and Catherine's family. Thanks for a GREAT story! Will keep an eye out for another of your stories when you have time for them.
5/17/2015 c18 1Sarai
Yay! Awesome!
5/17/2015 c18 spacekitten2700
great
5/17/2015 c18 LadyAilith
Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully crafted story! You do such an amazing job of keeping the story of Vincent, Catherine and their extended family alive. It's so very appreciated. I look forward to reading future stories from your hand!
5/17/2015 c18 bookworm
I feel a deep sense of satisfaction with the story and I hope you write a lot more.
5/17/2015 c18 yenyen76
Loved it! As always.
4/23/2015 c17 Roots4Miami
Very good chapter! So now the Senator knows Jennifer's family secret. Glad to hear he's going to keep the secret, and he's looking ahead to any children Byron & Jennifer may have. I'm relieved to know the Senator's willing to help. Nice touch with the Senator's wife making comments about Vincent and the boys voices. Byron also has to be relieved that his career plans are still on track. I'm sure the Senator will enjoy hearing about Byron's experiences with Vincent. I have a feeling the Senator will become good friends with Vincent over time. Thanks for writing!
4/23/2015 c17 yenyen76
Enjoyed as usual.
4/23/2015 c17 Sarai
Awesome!
4/23/2015 c17 LadyAilith
Can't say as I trust the Senator. Byron should be very careful in dealing with him! And he really shouldn't be sharing too much!
3/30/2015 c16 Roots4Miami
Wow! I didn't see that coming! Then Chandlers didn't have anyone at the door to check the guests? Mouse could have said something. The Senator certainly got more than he bargained for. I'm surprised his wife didn't faint! It's going to be an interesting conversation with Catherine and Vincent! Thanks for writing!
3/30/2015 c16 yenyen76
Had a feeling the Senator was going to figure out sooner or later. Looking forward to more.
3/29/2015 c16 Sarai
Aww!
3/29/2015 c16 15Saissa
The Chandler family ALLOWED the Senator to Gatecrash? Why were they allowed to gate crash?

Looking forward to the next chapter. I would love an explanation.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »