for Reclaimed

6/22/2017 c1 Maureen
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
12/3/2015 c1 angeliena
Oh like it!
2/2/2015 c1 40JoBelle
Yes! yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Gahhhhhh! This was FANTASTIC! The way they sizzle, the parts of Audrey that are Mara, Nathan's PROPOSAL, Duke as his best man, Audrey willing to FIGHT again and determined to save the Troubled! You did a really good job of staying in character with her thoughts btw, great Audrey-voice! :)
12/20/2014 c1 2geminigurl89
Great story! I was also glad that this finale went a lot better for Nathan and Audrey than the previous ones. I just feel bad for Duke. That guy really cannot catch a break this season.
12/15/2014 c1 Guest
Yay so glad u r writing again, keep the Haven fluff coming! And thank you- I like your explanation for Audrey's deflated persona. Reckon season 5B will start around September but no info yet
12/9/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this! Please keep writing for naudrey!
12/7/2014 c1 WinchesterBenson97
Contine please! By the way, the 2nd half of the season starts in January
12/6/2014 c1 17Doks
Oh, dear, I loved this, as usual. I'm so happy that Audrey is her again and that Nathan can feel her. Nathan honestly didn't seem to care that she couldn't feel her, but it must be a bad feeling for Audrey, knowing that he's sort of going through the motions.
Now, girl, you should definitely write this fic on Nathan's POV.

Anyway, loved seeing that you didn't give up on Haven. The Return helped me go through the last two hiatus. It's gonna be weird not looking for another update.
12/6/2014 c1 6RogueSlayer93
I really liked your explanation for the differences in Audrey's character this season. I complained about it a bit, but your explanation really makes sense and helps me accept it more. HE PROPOSED! That is the one thing I want to happen in season 5B. There needs to be a Haven wedding!
Thank you so much for this bit of Naudrey fluff! I love reading your Haven fanfics and I hope you'll continue to write during the break :)
12/6/2014 c1 Ctilus
Loved it! Always love your stuff. Hope to read more from you during the hiatus. You are awesome!
12/6/2014 c1 Guest S
This is a lovely follow up to the mid season finale, esp. since I am sure we will not get anything like this when 5b begins. Your NA stories are great and I hope that you will continue writing stories about them during the hiatus. I guess it would be too much to ask for another The Return but maybe you would consider continuing with this story.

Also I am not sure when 5b is suppose to return but I read possibly late Spring which would be fantastic! Thanks again for sharing.
12/6/2014 c1 12iloverob32
I really like this. While I am not normally a Nathan/Audrey fan, this is very well-written. I have always thought Duke and Audrey together were somehow the answer. But the writers don't seem to be going this direction. Anyway, I enjoyed the sweet fluff.