for Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child

12/26/2016 c6 13Plains-Of-White
I kinda want a sequel... but I also don't...
7/26/2015 c6 FireFox Vixen
Really good
4/28/2015 c6 13Inukuza
it's so fun to abuse our favorite characters ' i enjoyed this, but it also made me sad (for obvious reasons) good work!
4/1/2015 c6 14KayDeeDee
I have to admit: you write some good horror shit.

Waaaaah I feel so bad for Romano D': Spain scares meeee. You did a really good job of describing horror. Now I'm scarred for life (as I planned) thank ye
1/26/2015 c6 4Francislovesyaoi
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEEAAAASAASSSSSE
1/23/2015 c6 1Silver4ngel19
Whaaaaat? It's the end already? Dang I was hoping for more.. but it was great anyway xD
1/7/2015 c5 Guest
/proud trash child

OHMIFUCKINGGERD YESH OTHER NATIONS ENTERED THE STORY! I seriously want to see EVERYONE'S reaction on what happened to Romano and it was Spain who did it ;-;
1/3/2015 c5 2Kei-Kat
Omg please update soon! ! I love it so much! !
1/3/2015 c5 1Silver4ngel19
Poor Romano D: would Spain change back to his old self or will he be like this forever and continue to torture Romano? Would someone else save him? I wish this could end with a happy ending though, well as happy as it could get...
1/2/2015 c5 goodgollygosh
Good for you for sticking to true trash, and keeping the nail pulling. Damn, I know I'm stating the obvious, but I don't think Romano is going to mentally recover from this.
1/2/2015 c5 Guest
Enjoyed the boots. Thanks for taking that request. You may be a trash queen, but you're a fair, merciful trash queen. But yeah, I actually grimaced during the nail part and my sister thought I was crazy so job well done.
12/30/2014 c4 Guest
/proud trash
12/28/2014 c4 miroku girl15
Nay! NAY! Dear god NO! That is one of the few things that squicks me out beyond belief. I'm literally good with almost anything else but that!

Ideas... something with fire/heat/electricity? I'm going to go back to hiding my corner now.
12/25/2014 c1 goodgollygosh
Hmmm, Maybe pull one or two nails and then have Spain be interrupted by something, and move on to the next torture. I know. I'm a terrible person.
12/22/2014 c4 10Millie Bates
Nooooo no no. Please don't rip his nails off. I'm saying nay. I mean, I'll read anyways, but still.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »