for Bellerophon's Mistake

8/1/2016 c1 Kri
''she'd never live down this sugary-sweet act'' ok but can we talk about wally teasing her about this?
1/22/2015 c1 5OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire
Okay, that was really creepy...
BUT HOLY CRAP I LOVED IT AND THE ENDING AND WAAAAALLLLYYYYYY!
I must thank you for so delightfully murdering me with your epicness.
1/1/2015 c1 Guest
I love all you spitfire stories. Out of all of them this is the one I've read the most along with the one where Wally rescues Artemis from the shadows after coming back. You are an amazing writer. When the guy explained his reason for kidnapping Artemis I was busting out laughing. I was mentally correcting his mythology as well. (major myth nut) The part right before Wally arrives and on is the best part. Artemis taking advantage of him catching her to knock him and, robots will now kill her, and the Wall-man arrives. Also enjoyable how she rubs it in the creeps face that she's with Wally. Keep it up I can't wait for more stories centered around Spitfire. :D
12/15/2014 c1 4readingisdabest
That was beautiful. Can there be a sequel or something. (Like, for after the finale)
12/13/2014 c1 wolfgirl2112
wow this was really good!x5,000
peace booklover
12/12/2014 c1 24TheRantDragon
Holy piss man. Oh jeez, I knew that was going to be kind of a hard read for me, and rest assured, there was much, much cringing and yelling and freaking out.

I mean, I've never had anything like this happen, thank goodness, but one of my biggest squicks is characters (or people, period) that are capable but put in a helpless position. It just... oh god it just get's to me, it makes me so mad and distressed and it just makes me seethe. Cannot fucking stand to see anyone forced into a position where they can't fairly fight back. (like, movies and sutff where someone gets suffocated with a pillow or some shit and they can't DO anything about it? OH GOD JUST SDHFBHSFBSDSNBDSBDHFSDSBFHSF *claws at couch*) -Conner voice- IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

Ahem.

But on a more controlled note, I really, really enjoyed this! I cringed, I laughed, I whooped. I felt legitimate second-hand embarrassment for poor Artemis a few times, just, ugh, talk about a bad situation all the way around. What a complete and utter fucking creep! He's not based off anything right, you just made him up? Well damn good fucking job if you did, because that guy scared the bejeezus out of me in more ways than one.

And ah, there's no better feeling in the world than when a character is alone and in peril and then the cavalry arrives! I love that feeling, all on edge and like "Come on, guys, come on, Wally you're a speedster for god's sake GET THERE ALREADY!" and then he's there and he brought Dick and Zatanna and I am literally about to burst with joy because FUCK YEAH THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED!

And oh my god, the Spitfire too. MY BABIIIIIIIIIESSSSSS! Artemis will show your ass Werther, she'll make out inappropriately with her TRUE man, you sick son of a bitch. Uuuuuugh babies though, just precious little otp babies I can never get enough of their love and sass. *presses them to bosom*

Really great read! A job very well done!
12/11/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome job:)
12/7/2014 c1 21PrettyKitty Luvs U
When that creepy dude said they were soulmates... I starting choking on my sand which and began laughing like crazy.

Yeah, right! Artemis being soulmates with someone other than Wally is like no-way-in-hell! Spitfire all the way...

That guy started to get on my nerves. Good thing he got thrown behind the bars. Idiot!

Fantastic story! Only thing I want, is for you to paragraph more. I find it hard to read without much paragraphing :)

Loved the Spitfire parts! Great writing and amazing story :)
12/6/2014 c1 33IronicVeghead
This is great! The perfect mix of damsel and distress worry from Wally with Artemis taking care of the problem by herself. I love it!
12/6/2014 c1 Copycxt
I actually really enjoyed this story, you should write another :D
12/6/2014 c1 38BbbStrwbrry
Fics where Artemis kicks ass are the best. Absolutely loved this! I love how it drove straight into the action and how she was not categorized as a damsel (because Artemis can clearly kick ass and take names without anyone's help) or was holding out for Wally to come. That being said, I do love how Wally doted over her and was freaking out, cause he totally would. Their fluff at the end was the cherry on top to this piece.

Anthony Werther is one creepy dude. I liked his characterization because it was clear that he was delusional and psychotic, sometimes when fics like these get written there is no clear motivation for the villain and it simply turns into damsel in distress/fluff/you-deserve-to-be-with-me-cause-of-x-y-and-z, but the motive is not all there. Which is why I loved this fic because the main focus was put on Artemis and Werther and not Artemis and Wally.

Overall, great job. I love your writing a lot, and I love your interpretation of the prompt for YJAM. :)