for Mirror

6/28 c38 Erisian
Your handling of the confrontation with Zathrian was beautifully conceived and executed. Bravo.
11/8/2019 c12 neunon
Oh man, this conversation with Morrigan is something I *really* wish was in the canon game. I really wanted my character to explain to her that she was shooting us in the foot by mouthing off in these situations, and that it wasn't just some useless side quest.
1/3/2019 c64 Gako959
I just read your story and this chapter makes me think you should write another story about dragon age 2, apparently you like the mage class so why not do your own version of the game with four mages, Hawke, Merrill, Anders and Bethany. And for more drama about blood magic use Merrill as love interest.
10/8/2018 c66 2justjoe
A great story! Your lead character was well done and unique. It was refreshing seeing a Warden be this resourceful and intelligent, especially a mage. I'm glad that you kept the character count down and summarized parts of the game that would not enhance the development of the characters. You also did a good job in giving everyone their time to shine, which was greatly appreciated.

Well done!
7/19/2018 c66 nim istar
great story! really hope you're still working on the sequel.
7/18/2018 c66 Ericdragon
It is a shame that you had to stop the Voice Of Silence, I thought it was coming along very well. Best of luck to you.
2/9/2018 c66 10FloridaMagpie
As always, this was a great read. Thank you for sharing!
2/9/2018 c61 FloridaMagpie
I really wanted this option, and I was mad that bioware didn't allow it. The Architect meant well, and had potential, but his judgment was terrible. He needs an IRB, and a collaborator with veto power. Excited to see how it works out.
1/31/2018 c66 Andrews31
I really enjoy your story and can't wait for it to continue. Question, will next story be continued on this story or get is own tab ? Thanks for your time :)
1/29/2018 c66 4flamehead23a
I was so pleasantly surprised when you began updating this story again. Dragon Age was one of the BioWare games that I just couldn't really finish, and I've always loved every minute of Journey Through the story via your novelization.
It also helps that this is definitely my favorite pairing from the game. Thanks so much for managing happy ending, and I'm ecstatic that you're going to continue things. I cannot wait for the next installment!
1/28/2018 c66 14GreaterGoodIreland
I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
1/28/2018 c66 8Quathis
Excellent title for them coming back together. They had grown in the semi-peace after the Blight, which their reunion shows in the positive lights. Time will show if the negative aspects will be confronted and overcome. I am curious how it will be for the Inquisition timeframe. Certainly going to be rough, with Morrigan and Flemeth having their own reunion. Not sure how Alaric's presence may change that. Until next time.
1/28/2018 c66 Anon
This story is amazing
1/28/2018 c66 a7xfanatic11
A great take on Origins and Awakening. Despite it not having a ton of action like most stories, I enjoyed this one immensely. The character development was fantastic as well. Looking forward to your next work!
1/28/2018 c66 Ronin Kenshin
awesome a very great fic loved the way it turned out can't wait to see what the future hold great work
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »