for Prolonged

2/29/2020 c1 25Lillian Smith
OKAY THIS WAS ADORABLE! I expected this to be a one-shot ending with both of them confessing or something, but it wasn't. And I'm kind of glad it wasn't, otherwise it'd be too fast.

As for the story, it was really nice. I've never shipped Nancy with anyone except Ned, really, because I favour canon ships. I've never seen a Nancy/Joe fanfic before, so this was nice, especially because I really, really like Joe. I felt everyone was perfectly in character and I thoroughly enjoyed the bickering that Joe and Frank had towards the end! Your descriptions of hugs weren't as bad as think; it was rather good. I also wanted to point out that I especially liked the second paragraph because of the well written description - even though I felt that you fit too many information in one sentence - and fourth paragraph, where Joe tries not to look at them hugging.

Good job! Also a belated happy birthday from the Reviews Corner!
9/9/2019 c1 2novembershowers
Nope! I love how you describe the hug!
10/8/2015 c1 6StoryGirl4121
Cute. :)
Keep it up.

- Story Girl
3/4/2015 c1 Error 742-Account Not Found
No! You're not losing your touch at all. Perfectly captured angst ;)
2/18/2015 c1 eeunoia
I have to say that I really enjoyed this. I've alwayshad a certain preference for Joe and Nancy rather than Nancy and Frank, and this one-shot was...well...just, wonderful. Good job!
12/24/2014 c1 Guest
Fantastic as Fremione: I love Joe and Nancy! And this was great! A bit longer would have been nicer, maybe like one more time when he wanted a longer hug, maybe when he found out she was okay, but great job!:D:D:D:D
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
Very Joey-Sue
12/7/2014 c1 max2013
I like-very telling of the difference btwn F/N and J.
12/7/2014 c1 Guest
Writer's block is never fun. They say you should just keep writing but sometimes that is hard to do especially if no ideas come to you.

As to this story, my advice to you would be to keep your sentences short and simple. I think many writers try to put too much information in one sentence. That can overwhelm the reader. Sometimes less is truly more.

I think you've mentioned that English is not your first language so how you can even write in another language, and write reasonably well, amazes me. Bravo for that.

Here's an example of what I mean about shortening your sentences: Joe was on the ground, on all fours searching for a badge. Frank had said it would help solve the case. Joe turned his head and beheld a familiar sight. It was an unfortunate sight. Frank and Nancy hugging.

I'm not sure if the badge is important. You never tell us and it's not mentioned again in the story. If it's not important than leave it out.

Good luck getting back into the writing groove. :)