for Home is the Hart of the Holidays

9/10/2015 c4 10AdoringGMW
Wow! This was great:)
9/10/2015 c2 AdoringGMW
I'm starting to understand Riley's points of view on this.
9/10/2015 c1 AdoringGMW
Loved this chapter:)
5/5/2015 c4 Lanidays
Cool prequel, will there be a Maya's POV or a Shawn's POV from when he's deciding on adopting
Maya a little later in the prequel or is it just Riley's POV? just wondering.
3/23/2015 c4 17DisneyLover16
So it's taken me about 2 months to get to this, but I've finally read this! Haha I love spring break (even though it's snowing outside...)

Great work as usual. Can't wait for more. :)
1/18/2015 c4 83LoveShipper
Cute traditions. Hi Feeny
1/6/2015 c3 17DisneyLover16
Personally, I thought the bit of character development for Riley seemed a little...rushed. Like, maybe it's just me, but the chapter in general seemed a little too fast-paced. Just a thought, nothing too bad. The chapter's still great and I can't wait for more! :)
1/6/2015 c3 9Esthernight
Esther night: I finally got to read this and I'm really liking it. I really loved the part with crazy hat, it's small but very important because it establishes a relationship with Evelyn/ crazy hat. I really like this whole prequel idea. I personally don't think you should do a chapter on from Cory and Shawns pov. I love Cory and Shawn to death. I will kill to protect Shawn Hunter. But I honestly think it would be too much for this story. I'm not a big fan of shifting povs. I think it should be about Riley.
1/5/2015 c3 83LoveShipper
That is my family, joking and hugging
1/1/2015 c2 honeylemon975
More more more
12/31/2014 c2 Ali6132
Congrats on making it to the finals, Mimi! I hope you win! Bye!
12/24/2014 c2 27Miss Kells Bells
Well, well, well, trying to get free votes from me. Well I looked over all of the stories and I gave them all a fair chance. I decided I was going to vote for the story that was actually written the best, not just the person who personally liked the best. Guess what? You are actually the most talented writer in the bunch. That's right. My votes for you (plural since I can vote ever 12 hours) will be genuine.

It's so unfortunate that these chapters have to be short because I know you have a talent for writing long chapters. And I personally enjoy a long story. But you're doing a good job anyway. I'm intrigued as to what the central conflict is going to be in this story. Similar to Home For the Holidays, I assume. A little Maya and Shawn bonding seen through Riley's eyes? Shawn feeling alone? Maya feeling alone? Riley feeling unloved? And obviously Shawn's going to move to the city. (I'm just guess, all except that last part, since this is a prequel).

Anyway, great job. I wish I could have more! I can't wait until the next chapter.
12/22/2014 c2 GamerGirlGuest
First of all, I want to say I don't like the rules to this contest. Second of all I LOVE your plot and wish you could have more than 4 chapts! Maybe you could continue it after the contest
12/21/2014 c2 83LoveShipper
It does suck to be ignored
12/17/2014 c1 27Miss Kells Bells
Sorry, I just found this story two days after the poll closed. :/ However, I have to say I'm really looking forward to you next chapter. I told you in a review to your other story how much of a fantastic writer I think you are.

So this is basically an AU of the holiday special, so it'll fit in the world you created for Seven Years in the Nineties? I can't wait to see the changes you make and to see how the relationships between these characters develop. I'm also excited to see the BMW characters who weren't in the actually episode appear in your story. Great story! Can't wait until you update. :D
21 Page 1 2 Next »