for The Meeting of Volatile Swordsmen

11/25/2019 c1 720941
That was a great battle, if it was the current strongest form of kanda vs the strongest form of Squalo, I might have to give it to Squalo do to his superior tech and box animals.
10/23/2016 c1 1pikaree1
SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT *GLOMPS* YES YES YES THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
I do wonder why you marked it incomplete, though. This works just fine as a stand alone one shot; however, that's not to say I would object to another chapter...
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
This is awesome! A second chapter would be even better, but it's your story, so do what you like.
4/20/2015 c1 3Krazypeople
I really like this fic! I love how much Kanda's and Squalo's personalities clashed, but yet suited each other (and not in that way) I also liked the fight scene, the attacks were really accurate, but then again, I'm not good at fight scenes sooo, heh... I like that little bit at the end where Squalo's complained about Xanxus. You got their personalities down spot on! I would love to see a meeting between the characters that are similar (ex: Allen and Tsuna, Lavi and Yamamoto perhaps, maybe even Iemetsu and Komi!) please, take my suggestion into consideration!
2/13/2015 c1 mocha34345
We need one where he meets yamamoto