for Sacrifice and Family

9/27/2015 c1 Guest
Great story, poor Dave but at least he managed to find out about John's life. Thank you for writing this.
3/29/2015 c1 cmtaylor531
Awe, I lived this but I do have a weakness for Dave/John fics especially since we didn't get to see any of it in S5 like I expected.
12/21/2014 c1 25sheppardlover928
Nice alternate tag..well, not nice because John died but as it is, Jack gave David Sheppard the closure he needed. Would have liked to have seen more of David's reactions to the news of aliens, Stargates and all his brother was involved with...you did a great job summarizing though!
12/12/2014 c1 timbergirl
nice job, good interactions
12/9/2014 c1 nikikins
Always loved stories about Dave & John. Of course John would sacrifice himself to protect others. That is the John Sheppard way. Enjoyed your story & am so glad that Dave finally found out the true value of his brother and what he meant to others.
12/8/2014 c1 1CrazyPedantic
A very sad story. You've written a wonderfully frustrated, angry and grieving Dave. A typical John Sheppard, how many suicide runs did the man do? Also a very typical Rodney, when you least expect Rodney pulls his humanity out to wave it around. The only reason I didn't enjoy it totally is because I like smushy happy stories better.
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
Oh you nearly made me cry which would have been embarrassing as I'm at work at the moment.
Loved your story but I'm glad we didn't really lose Shpaard
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
I think the main problem with your story is your style of writing: it feels too "flat". There is no emotion, no reaction. One feels like watching a TV newsreader reading their prompts, but without the images showing us the agony, the drama and the distress of the protagonists.
Sorry to be so mean, but his is why your story doesn't work for me, even though I cannot fault your plot.
Antipodes