for Lost Images

1/25 c1 Serennos
I’m definitely reading this, just on the strength of how entertaining your ANs are!
1/14 c6 Guest
As a hufflepuff I am offended. I’d fined unicorns much better a reasoning. -cross arms trying to mimic Draco’s snooty face-
1/12 c42 quarantine2020
We saw a new side to Narcissa in this chapter. Her conversation with Hermione broke my heart both of these women have been through so much in the past few years. I wonder how Lucius will react!
1/9 c25 empropathy
personal issue, just that im quite sad on this part. dont get me wrong. this story is quite nice. i did like especially the beginning parts of the story
1/9 c25 empropathy
~sighs
10/30/2020 c51 kjlamb1020
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
10/25/2020 c12 1PenelopeMoss
I’m really enjoying this story! I’ve been looking for a good marriage law fic, and this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’m enjoying how you set up the law, and their characterization and the development of their relationship is great as well.
10/6/2020 c51 srebreenaKrv
Awww an amazing story, loved it till the end. The dream sequences are amazing and haunting,the older malfoys are twisted and wonderfully gray. I liked you didnt make hermione feel less and fall in some weird self-doubt in face of all the prejuduce. I liked you made draco shamelessly bratty all the way, and i liked they understood each other in the end3
10/4/2020 c34 srebreenaKrv
Ahahahha good choice with rovinj XD
10/3/2020 c24 srebreenaKrv
Wow only halfway and i got to say this is one of the best fics ive ever read! Their characters are amazing, they dont lose or gain traits to serve the plot, and the evolution of their relationship is so organic! Just wow. This story is a behemoth and not ONCE was i bored. Kudos upon kudos unto you
8/25/2020 c7 Guest
I’m just now finding this fic and it’s SO GOOD. UGH I’m excited to read the rest and see how this wedding will turn out. Lol
6/27/2020 c13 eridene
You'd think their relationship would improve since they share a lot of classes together but of course they'd both be stubborn skxkskdkskd.

MAYBE HE'S IN SHOCK KSKSSKKSSKSKSKSKSKS MY POOR BABY HE DID SAY HE WAS A GENTLEMAN HE ONLY WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE SAFE HERMIONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND HE SAW A LOT MORE

There's something wrong with both of you! There are only 3 people in the manor and Draco is even friendly to crookshanks! That should really say a lot, don't you think Hermione? Pets are usually good judges of character! You're being defensive so much. Jesus.
6/27/2020 c12 eridene
HE HIT A GIRL? HOW COULD HE DO THAT? I KNOW! I SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THAT SHELTERED GIRL! BUT THESE PUREBLOOD SHITS SHOULD KNOW BETTER! RAISED AS PROPER GENTLEMEN AND LADIES! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? HE'S SO VILE! I'M GLAD DRACO AND PANSY AND BLAISE, MAYBE DAPHNE AND MILLICENT ARE ALL AWAY FROM THAT MESS. The latter four aren't exactly death eaters but they could have easily helped with Nott's plan. I'm glad they're with Draco. I hope he's safe in their common room, specially in his shared dorm with Theo.

SCREAMS SHE CALLED HERSELF MRS. MALFOY I WANT TO CRYYYYYY IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING ! I LOVE HOW FRUSTRATED YOU MAKE ME OH THE WAIT WOULD BE SO WORTH IT AAAAAAAAAA THE FALL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

SKSKSKSKSKSKS OH THE EMBARRASSMENT AHAHAHAHAHA HERMIONE IT'S OKAY SKSKSKSK THOUGH I AM CURIOUS HOW DRACO FELT AFTER THAT KDKDDKDK I HAD TO BITE MY PILLOW NOT TO SCREAM

SOSKSMEMEMDMEMDMEKSEMDMWMNXWKSMWMDKfmrmrmrmckrkfmrfkfkvofkfkfmrskskememe i'm gonna die waiting for them to kiss again it better be worth it ma'am!
6/27/2020 c11 eridene
Oh I haven't mentioned yet but thanks for not caring to writing more of Ron. LMAO I hate it when's being fucking dumb. Rather not write him at all than have to deal with that moronity. I hate stupid people.

Fuck you Ronald, don't make yourself feel important. CAN THEY JUST MAKE HIM LEAVE? I honestly want to silence him! And maybe kick him in the face too.

Good. His mom is okay. Malfoy Manor is secure. For some reason, I don't want the place trashed ever again.

What did you honestly think would fucking happen, Hermione!? Why couldn't you fucking respect him at all and just tell your friends later all about it?
6/27/2020 c10 eridene
Honestly though, Narcissa, a child at 19? Draco is only 18! The war is just! Over. Months ago! Did you stop to check if your son is ready to care for a child after horrendous years prior? I'm so! Fucking angry! For him. For both of them! God. I'm so glad Draco is angry too. Because I'd be double if he didn't fight his mother, even if just internally.

Oh my! The potions lab is Draco's!

Good god I could just about imagine Draco Malfoy looking down at Theodore Nott asking him to get out of his way. Mom i'm sorry but i'd spread.

You could be friends if you actually tried. If one of you would just be the bigger person. Oskskssksk. Or you know. Both of you. Jesus.
1,302 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »