for Lost Images

6/27/2020 c9 eridene
SODMSKDMEMDMSMDMS the awkward morning after lmaooooo i want to pinch their cheeks for some reason

Woah. Low blow, Hermione... but. I know the stress could get to people. Having a child at 19? Damn sir I wouldn't want that, specially that I am as career driven as Hermione is. I know it's a way out but I'd rather have a baby at a time I choose to do so than using the baby as escape. How do I explain to the child that they were an out from a forced marriage? :( and not a fruit of love between the parents?

What do you want from him, Hermione? Honestly? He said whatever you want and you get angrier if he agrees even to you not being there for the child? He said /whatever/ you want. You're no friend of his, he wouldn't know how you meant by that. Give him a break.

Stop. Stop expecting the worst from them. Please. Well I can't exactly blame you for that. But please. Try to give a chance, Hermione. Knowledge is power. It won't help to drive them away. Ughh why are you very Gryffindor, honestly! HAHAHAHA

Ah. Controlling parents again, I see. My :( my poor Draco. :(

I'd like to believe he didn't know. God don't make him more of an asshole please ksmdmwnswm.
6/27/2020 c8 eridene
A weak love potion?

Oh my goooddddd your writing is so good my toes are curled as I read their awkward first night together and I really hope hope hope Hermione wouldn't cry because honestly, that would really hurt both of them. Neither wants this consummation to happen. I want to know Draco's point of view but I might start vomiting. My babies, they're still both so young :( far from 21! That should be the legal age! Jesus christ these wizards... of age at 17? THAT'S TOO YOUNG! :(

Thank you for describing Draco's room though! I love how Hermione appreciated it and Draco was just quiet by the door. And his blank face! How Hermione was so unnerved by it. Of course. I would be too. But he's trying so hard. I want to hug them both and keep them safe away from the blaster ministry!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M LOSING MY MIND SHE KISSED HIM OF COURSE IT'LL BE HER BECAUSE SHE'S THE GRYFFINDOR HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD MY LUNGS I'M DYING I'M DYING I'M SHAKING OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE

/cries/ he's smiling sdjghsjkghsjghdkxfkdkjfks i can finally breathe again they're going to be okay it's going to be fine they can get through this fuck the ministry how dare they force CHILDREN TO MARRY! WITHIN A FORTNIGHT! FUCKING LUNATICS! HOW ARE THEY ANY WORSE THAN THE ON THE RUN DEATH EATERS? THEY SURE ARE CONDEMNING THEIR CONSTITUENTS TO ABUSE AND RAPE. CHILDREN! RAPE! FORCED MARRIAGE! FORCED MAGICAL BONDING! THIS IS FASCIST. SO FUCKING ARCHAIC AND BACKWARDS AND ALL THAT IS OFFENSIVE.

mERLIN. Morgana. Circe. Save me. You are so wonderful this is so great I want you to know that you're making me feel all the right emotions with perfect timing! GOD. I'm enjoying this in slowly increasing appreciation but I'm also aware of how repulsive the situation they're forced to be in is. Like I'm glad they could enjoy this through that potion but I wish it could have been genuine. They could have done this much later. But alas. Of course the ministry would have seen the fake physical test results from miles away.

Hmmm. How much of the potion is affecting Draco? He's good at occluding. Is she affected more? Is he somehow controlling its strength on him?

He's a gentleman, Hermione, of course he would care about your satisfaction as well... though he seemed to be informed. Does this mean this wasn't his first time? Not that it matters. Hermione admitted to it but he didn't and it's never safe to assume uwu anyways I hope they rest well and the next day would be okay...
6/27/2020 c7 eridene
Nooooo darling :( it's your wedding too. Please try to enjoy it. It's still special to you, even if the choice of groom wasn't really wholly yours to make. You look lovely, I'm sure. The dress! Your hair! GAAAHHHHH he'll be breathless. Do people walk down aisles in wizarding marriages?

I don't know why but I played Flightless Bird by Iron & Wine while Hermione was walking down the aisle! ADJGHADKJGAHGJKAGJAK and I stopped breathing when the bouquet fell down oh my god my darling you've been so strong and brave :(((((((((((( I want to walk her down the aisle, why isn't anyone holding her hand? Why didn't Harry walk her? DAKHGDAJKGDHAKJGDAHKJG cries my baby...

Harry! Ugh he's right though. I hate this. Poor Draco. I hope Hermione loves him first. I hate people making him suffer just because they can make him.
6/27/2020 c6 eridene
? making fun of his jumpy attitude now, are you? Could you maybe stop to think of why he could be reacting that way? Care to think if you're the only one who got tortured during the war? Heck, the guy lived with Voldemort for years. That ought to get too him somewhat, yeah? But yeah sure poor Granger, the only victim of this law.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh my god oh my god this is really happening oh my god Harry knows, Ron will know soon, Ginny too, oh my god hdskgjgkhshkgs Draco is still in one piece. All is well.

NARCISSA SDHGKJSDGHKSGHKSGJKS SHE'S REALLY TRYING HER DAMNEDEST BEST. Is she acting or is she really trying? Maybe she sees how this relationship could work between her only son and Hermione? mMmMM.

THEY SHARED A LOOK I DON'T CARE IF DRACO IS OUTWARDLY EMOTIONLESS THEY STILL SHARED A LOOK MAYBE SEEKING COMFORT FROM EACH OTHER SKJGHSKJHSFKJHSFKJSHGKJSGJKS THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING I'M SCREAMING I'M SO SCARED NOTHING WOULD GO WRONG RIGHT? NO ONE WILL TRY TO RUIN THIS? NO ONE WILL ATTACK ANYONE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS BE OKAY
6/27/2020 c5 eridene
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I was hoping they'd fall in love and then consummate their marriage later on but I guess that won't be happening skdjhgsdkjghsk but at least this one time sex wouldn't guarantee a pregnancy, right? They could... put that off until later. They could wait for the law to be nullified or prolong the marriage and have the baby at a time they both want one.

/SCREAMS/ SHE'S STARTING TO LOOK FOR THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO DKGHSJGKSKHGSKGJSK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA worry not miss Granger he has a lot of redeeming qualities, that I am sure of!
6/27/2020 c4 eridene
SHE COULD LEAVE! SHE COULD MOVE TO A DIFFERENT CONTINENT! Break her wand, fine! She could buy another one! Revoke her place in the Wizarding World but that would only be in the jurisdiction of Britain! Yeah?

THAT'S THE LOOPHOLE. Unless it's not. Wizarding World but /worldwide/, is that possible? This Law is only for Britain though... since they're the only ones affected by the War.

LMAOOOOO the ministry is stupid to have allowed a private check-up! They're dealing with purebloods. Some purebloods belong to ancient houses. Ancient money. Filthy rich families. Then again ministry personnel could be bribed too. How much would it cost to have someone bend to the will of the Malfoys? Surely it wouldn't be big enough to put a dent to their sum of money.

I felt good that that new Potions professor asked her to leave ADKJGAHDHKGJADHGAKJDGHJA with all the judgement she's been doing with Draco. Ugh why am I like this dskjhgsdjgshkjs

Why meddle in Ron's business, Granger? Leave it alone. I'm sure Mildred would know about Ronald Weasley by herself and through McGonagall if she has to. She could also talk to him herself. Jesus. You really can't stay out of others' businesses sdkgjskgs
6/27/2020 c3 eridene
Did she have to curse him with bees in his mouth? Jesus christ so much for being mature and levelheaded dgkhsgss. Gryffindors. If she wasn't so smart, I wouldn't ever tolerate her. Would probably curse her with something worse, nevermind her fucking heroine status.

Yes love, she is academically smarter. Gotta give her that. She kills herself studying. But that's all there is to it. At the end of the day, you could outdo her in more ways than she could ever imagine possible of anyone doing so, if you wanted.

Anyways. You should stop blaming yourself for the things you didn't do. Don't fight. It's not your fault. You didn't do anything that's worth imprisonment in Azkaban. You're an arrogant arsehole but that's it. Everyone's an ass.

So she'll fake her fertility? If the ministry conducted the tests themselves, this loophole could have been easily eradicated...
6/27/2020 c2 eridene
Harringer is absolutely disgusting to even fucking dare to petition for Hermione. This so outrageous. Theodore Nott... I really don't remember him from canon but it's been /years/ since I last read Harry Potter and I've read countless dramione fics to blur his image into something that's friendly to Draco and by extension, to Hermione. I've read though, usually, his father is worse than Lucius Malfoy. And if Lucius Malfoy didn't care for a first year Ginny Weasley becoming collateral damage for whatever he was up to at that time and didn't care for murdering a bunch of fifth years students in cold blood, then I can't imagine how in fucking hell could someone like Nott Sr. be any worse.

I can't believe we've come to the day I'll use this phrase but: better the devil you know. Right? Draco Malfoy. At least we know he's smart, fucking skilled, body fit—if that amounts to anything (not yet but oh my my my i can't wait for later), doesn't want to fucking kill anyone, loves his family above anything else. He couldn't be so bad, right? Yes he's been a right asshole to Hermione and Harry and duh, Ron and many more (Neville!), but that's children's fight. The War has done a number on all of them who fought regardless of which side they were on. If anything, I'm sure he's most affected next to Harry. My poor babies...

Yes, why did he choose her? Will you play the guilty character here? For not doing anything while his aunt tortured her in their drawing room? For always taunting and bullying her?

He disarmed Dumbledore. By doing so, he made it possible for Harry to become the master of the elder wand.

He didn't identify Harry when they got caught by snatchers. He could have easily done so. Honestly... it wouldn't be hard to two and two together if Ron and Hermione were there with another guy and a swollen face!

He didn't call Voldemort when his aunt told so. He had the mark. He could have done so. But he didn't.

I don't remember much from the Battle of Hogwarts because I refuse to acknowledge how things lead to Fred's death but surely there has to be something there that Draco did or refused to do that should have helped the Light side win somehow.

His mother lied to Voldemort to find him. In a way, that's because of him too. Surely these things are better than totally doing nothing in the war? Keeping heads down and just waiting for the war to be over? Better to have a hand in it no matter how small, right? And no matter how late into the war the right choice had been made?

I honestly don't understand writers who make Hermione blame her torture on Draco. It shouldn't be used against him. The only thing he should be guilty about was his treatment to her in their earlier years at school. I'm not saying that's not enough nor nowhere near valid not to want to marry him but that should be the only real reason, yeah? A war is always messy. It's not just black and white. But personal shit could be held on to for as long as Hermione wants. I know how bullying can affect people.

NO. Honestly. Death eaters aside, I'm sure a lot of purebloods would petition for Hermione. Ron's just being an idiot again, procrastinating. He made his bed. Lie in it, Ronald Weasley.

I wonder if any of Hermione's other friends tried? McGonagall didn't mention the others beyond 3... I wonder if there's magic at work preventing petitions being received had there been 3 already. Hmm.

Hearing yuck from Draco is so funny. It's so dsjshgkshks the word is so mundane, you know? AHAHAHAHA you'd think he'd say a more flashy word with maybe 4 syllables HAHAHAHAHAHA

Believe me Hermione, a future with Draco Malfoy is better than a future with Ronald Weasley. You're a smart girl. Not a single smart person would dumb themselves down for marriage and settlement. If they do, then they aren't smart. Now, you claim the title brightest witch of your age. I can't see you wanting no one else but the best wizard to match your intellect. Who else, right? Who else could handle your entire personality? Only someone as equally attention grabbing. Harry is your brother so there's only really one other person left, right?
6/27/2020 c1 eridene
NO, HERMIONE. Even Neville is a safer option than Ron! Jesus christ... Ron? I really don't see you two lasting! I can understand the want to try and check but to actually marry and settle? No fucking way. The more you try to make this work, the more disastrous the end would be.

You know a lot of purebloods from the DA, Hermione. There's also Charlie, for god's sake. From the DA though hmm. Michael Corner, and he's Ravenclaw! Ernie MacMillan... hell! Lee Jordan? George! Stephen Cornfoot, he's Ravenclaw! Hermione should start sending owls... to ask them for some kind of agreement :( heck! I checked the DA list of members for this LMAO

Oh no! Poor Harry! At least Ginny wouldn't have to be stuck with someone prejudiced, right? She's gonna have to marry s muggleborn. Surely that's going to have to be easier? :

Funny how all Slytherin guys in their year are purebloods (assuming Zabini is). How many more in the other years? Jesus... no matter how awful they were/are, surely not the entire population deserves to be controlled like this. Like dolls. Sold off to the first interested customer. Jesus christ.

(I love the trope though... fuck me.)

Were they called because they already have 3 petitions? So Hermione will somehow choose Malfoy, yeah? The least of all evils? Hmm? Maybe she'll be logical and choose him because of their intellectual equality. They would challenge each other (very much so). Hmm? Or? Will she not choose and will have to accept the assignment? Oooh i'm excited! Glad I found this. It was recommended on a FB group!
6/26/2020 c51 1Luzula-spicata
6/18/2020 c1 Apendula
Yesterday night I finished this story and LOVED IT
I have started reading fanfics once again and I found that many that I would have loved when I was younger, seemed stupid and OOC now to me. I was about to loose hope when I found this fanfic and it's perfect. It is extremely well written and the characters evolved at a good place, it's intriguing, it is hilarious, it is an excellent work.
Today I woke up and I had to log in just to leave a review, if you are still reading reviews after 6 years! Thank you for writing this.

I will now start rereading some chapter because I can't let go!
5/22/2020 c20 atroxhisses
finally! whoop! expected no less from Hermione though. such a great chapter!
5/22/2020 c19 atroxhisses
awesome story! but argh, Draco and Hermione are so aggravating! I'm enjoying Ginny's meddling though. great chapter!
3/31/2020 c51 3DiagonAli
I do love a good marriage fic. always such good drama and emotions. this was a second time reading it and equally enjoyed it. catching little bits I didn't the first timeTheo said they learned a lot about the Malfoy wards/home from some crazy woman in Azkaban, you never said it outright, but I assume Ms. Fortune? subtle little detail, but I liked it.
1/25/2020 c51 7Meggie0205
Loved the story! I loved Draco's character development throughout the story! :)
1,302 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »