for Lost Images

12/13/2014 c6 Guest
Great! I reaelly like this. :) And I'm excited that they're getting married in the next chapter!
12/12/2014 c6 18Orange-Coyote
Love the way you portrayed Narcissa. Can't wait to see Harry at the ceremony.
12/12/2014 c6 Gaeleria
Probably the highest compliment I can give: this is the first story I've actually ever commented on, and now I've gone and made an account. Very good writing, and I love how the plot is developing! The only thing that bothered me a bit about this last chapter was how Hermione's past torture was ignored, for the most part. Even if she's putting on a brave face in front of others, it must affect her internally to be standing in the same room... Just a minor thought; it doesn't effect my overall enjoyment of the story. Looking forward to more!
12/12/2014 c6 2Ms. Dragon
I must admit I didn't really like the Draco/Hermione ship until I read one by accident a couple of days ago. When I starred looking for the stories with this pairing yours was the first one I picked and I'm glad I did. I have tried reading several yesterday and today but lost interest before finishing the first chapters. This story however is one of the best HP fanfiction stories I have read. You do a great job writing each character true to their personalities in the books without any of them (including Malfoy) seem like a total jerk.
12/12/2014 c6 accio-lightsaber
Ooo I'm really enjoying this story! Looking forward to what happens next!
12/11/2014 c4 Guest
I love the concept of marriage law fics (especially with this ship!), but I rarely find one I can stand reading. So often they're poorly written, or completely OOC, or fall in love almost immediately. But I'm actually looking forward to reading more! I wish more marriage law fics were like this one. Good writing style and characterization.
12/11/2014 c4 Franka
In Holland we've got a saying: "kinderen die vragen, worden overgeslagen" wich means "children who ask, get skiped". So I shouldn't post a review ;) but I will do it anyway cause I really like this story. You have a nice writing style and I like the plot. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
12/10/2014 c4 annaea3077
I was thrilled to get another chapter so quickly, and I'm loving this story and plot line more and more with every paragraph!
12/10/2014 c4 Shellylou
I'm thoroughly enjoying this fanfic - I think you've written their characters really well.
12/10/2014 c4 18Orange-Coyote
This is going to be great, I just have a good feeling.
12/10/2014 c3 annaea3077
This was a great read, and I'm looking forward to more!
12/8/2014 c1 Nonamebrandbeans