for Unscathed

1/23/2015 c1 muzzarae
More please! A great read.
12/9/2014 c1 26jimi18
I'm hoping for more! That was excellent!
12/8/2014 c1 yarritui98
Just wondering...is this a one shot? Anyways love the story lol... Thank you for sharing :D
12/8/2014 c1 10ForeverLoveAlways
You should definitely continue this. It's reallt good and so heartbreaking. I love the angst and I really do hope you continue this. It would be even more amazing.
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
Wow!

You break my heart with this like the writers in 3x01 finale. Love the way you wrote this, you captured the sadness from their relationship. I hope youll continue this, right?
Please, I need a happy end for these two ;)
12/8/2014 c1 angeleyenc
plz update! great story! oh oliver.. *sigh*
12/8/2014 c1 schrooten5
Great start. Would love to see it continued and to see more Olicity stories from you.
12/8/2014 c1 Scooter928
The characters are easily believable. You write them well. How soon can you get then next ch. out? ️
12/8/2014 c1 Micaela
i hope you write more of this!
12/8/2014 c1 nikikins
yes there are writers on this site that can nail the chaacters; but there are also many writers who fangirl too much so the story is not true to the characters. you nailed it however-believable, intense and so well written and interesting. please continue as I truly want to know how Oliver reacts to her leaving, how Felicity copes with leaving and well everything else that happens! looking forward . believe me if this wasn't good I wouldn't bother reviewing.
12/8/2014 c1 IFancyu
Please continue..
12/8/2014 c1 Sunnylt
Hi,
it was so beautifully sad... and, unfortunately, realistic, at least in my opinion. Because the show stresses that the purpose of the Team's nightime acitivities is for the greater good and more important that one's personal drama. However, I sometimes wonder that if I were in the same position, I would have to leave to be able to move one.
Returning to the story :) I am happy to see no "complete" notes here. Which means we will get another chapter. I guess we'll see Diggle telling Oliver? Please, let Digg do that instead of Oliver finding on his own! And I would love to know how Felicity is coping :)
12/8/2014 c1 Superchuckfan
Amazing! Please give us more...:)