for Under Your Spell

1/1/2015 c4 4thirteenthagent
I don't ship Elphavaric, but this was extremely well done. I love how you captured Avaric's personality and how he thinks about himself and his needs.
I'd really like to see a continuation of this, but with Elphaba's opinions on all four. That would very interesting.

This was a very nice story! I loved it! Great job!
1/1/2015 c4 15MyLittleElphie
Haha! Boq's wife fantasies and Avaric's sex fantasies... Elphie would have both of their heads if she knew! Love it lol
1/1/2015 c3 1EmyLilas
Wow.
Well, that's a diffrent kind of story. It's not as "See me after class" at all! (For all who haven't read this story yet, you HAVE TO DO IT NOW! That's the best story I've ever read.) But I would like to see the sequel. To read, actually...
So, See you soon!
1/1/2015 c4 Gffgfhgfhfr
This was so good, and I like Elpharic for some reason. Again, innocently sexy. Great story!
12/30/2014 c3 Gffgfhgfhfr
I find Elphaboq really intriguing and awesome because I could never write it, so you're amazing to write it and be good at it.
12/30/2014 c1 Gffgfhgfhfr
Cute, I don't know how I never saw this. I love how you can write so innocently, and yet their love is still really sexy and intoxicating.
12/30/2014 c3 4thirteenthagent
I got really excited when I saw that you'd update and I wasn't disappointed!
This chapter was so good! I love how you captured Boq's feelings towards her. I started laughing when he pictured having Elphaba as his wife on a farm. Doesn't he know about Fiyero? And Galinda? Oh, poor Boq.

This was a wonderful chapter! Great job!
12/13/2014 c2 wicked gravity
Aww, great chapter. Galinda trying to make sense of everything
12/14/2014 c2 15MyLittleElphie
Oh no, poor Glinda! So sad and if you look at it from that angle xD
12/13/2014 c2 4thirteenthagent
Poor, sweet, innocent Galinda. Love and devotion are two different things, my sweet. I do feel bad for her and it would be awful if she found out Fiyero's feelings towards her Elphie.

This was a wonderful update. I really enjoyed it and I love this story. I can't wait what Boq's chapter is like. It'll be interesting for sure.

Update soon, lovely!
12/13/2014 c2 10Enyo-of-Chaos
Oh that last line! Incredibly poignant and, yes, very misguided. I particularly love reading your writing, with its exceptional vocabulary, because you take what is quite a complex book in the way it conveys both darkness and light in seemingly the same word, and not only do you replicate it, but you go beyond. Even this is almost ambivalent, in the truest definition of the word. I commend you highly for achieving that, there are well-established authors who cannot.
Thank you kindly for the shout out, it is much appreciated! Of course I will review your fics. They well and truly deserve it.
12/13/2014 c1 24TrebledWriter
Hey I like where this is going! More? Please say yes.
12/8/2014 c1 10Enyo-of-Chaos
A beautiful description of Elphaba that also shows a lot of Fiyero and the love they shared in both the book and the musical. Two lines really stood out for me: "A form seemingly knit frm fire and Glikkun iron" and "...a puzzle, a riddle wrapped in a conundrum, tied with a paradox as a decorative bow." The first because it is a play off the whiskey and iron line in the book, which I happen to love. The second because it is painfully familiar, but I can't quite place it.
12/8/2014 c1 15MyLittleElphie
Oh, this was just a feast of words! Beautifully done, really! Very expressive and clever!
And of course I'll stay and wait for the rest - you know me ;) Although Elphaba and Boq always makes me giggle! Lol still, I appreciate the effect Elphaba can have on ppl, so surely the Munchkin has a right to be included here!
12/8/2014 c1 25ExoticPeachBlossom
Very cool first chapter. I look forward to the next one
;)