FanFiction.Net
for The Change of Command

10/8/2018 c1 Guest
Beckett was nothing but a big whore on the tv show her two partners and countless number of men in her bed castle you were a dope to marry that shank
12/9/2014 c2 Guest
Demming was BEFORE Davidson.

More importantly, each state has TWO Senators so there are a total of one hundred, NOT fifty.
12/8/2014 c1 Problems
If no one else will say it, I will. Great story ruined by a complete lack of grammar, punctuation, proper spelling, etc... I mean, REALLY, "Irish BLAINEY?" It's Irish blarney, and blarney isn't capitalized. "Is Lanie and the kids joining? It's: ARE Lanie and the kids joining. Perhaps English is not your primary language? That would explain a lot.
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
My favorite part was Captain 'Monotony'

And, of course, Kate banging everyone she's worked with.
12/8/2014 c1 Guest
This was cute until the Ryan/Kate crap. Um, GROSS! That was totoally unnecessary, it added nothing to the story, all it did was ruin it. Would it kill you to write just one story where Kate isn't getting naked with another guy. I mean really enough already.
12/9/2014 c2 kwarner
Great chapter.
12/9/2014 c2 TORONTOSUN
What a life indeed. I like how you have made this a Kate Beckett story. And the adventures begin for them.
12/8/2014 c1 wildhelena
It's 'Katherine', not 'Kathryn'...
12/8/2014 c1 kwarner
Interesting story, if there is more, please continue.
12/8/2014 c1 FDWojo
I realize that my next comment is purely from my own opinion, but I don't think that Kate and Kevin would have ever gotten together. I recall early in season 2, that Stana said that she had always figured that she and Javi had had a thing for a short bit, but I don't really buy the Kevin thing. I think he'd worship Kate too much to do that.

But, as I said, it's just my opinion.

Frank
12/8/2014 c1 TORONTOSUN
Oh this is a twist I never saw coming, Captain Beckett in be with Ryan and Espo.