for Hit

12/22/2014 c2 17DS2010
always love when Gibbs throws rule 12 out the door, I really never liked that rule.
12/14/2014 c2 author support
If you look at the posting guidelines, there are several items that mention proofreading at the very top. As you are continually in violation of these guidelines, you have been reported for violation of terms of service. That can be done by clicking on the "Actions" link at the bottom of the page, then report abuse. There is one there for disregard of proper language.

I highly recommend that you do as several people suggest and get a beta.
12/12/2014 c2 Guest
Another vote for you to get a beta reader. At the top of pages, there is a link of volunteers. Email people until you get one.
12/11/2014 c1 Guest
You need to work on proofreading. I highly recommend a beta reader.

Work on proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar.
12/10/2014 c1 Sue Dooley
Great! Terrific!
12/11/2014 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
Congratulations on your first fanfiction.
12/9/2014 c1 Guest
You need to work on proofreading. I suggest a beta reader to help you out.

Work on proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar.
12/9/2014 c1 Debbie Laitie
Laitie, here. I'm afraid I have too much on my plate to beta you, but I have a couple words of advice to help you out a little. Shorten your sentences. You put commas in a lot of places where periods would really work better. Also, proofread. Names should always be capitalized, but I think those are proofread errors. It's a good story idea I enjoy it. Feel free to ask any questions in the next chapter or something. We'll be happy to respond.
Debbie, here. I love the story line and I'm a big fan. Good luck, and please continue!