for Piett and the Senator

6/9/2016 c1 11Dunstin
Nice take on a hated character into giving some useful lines lol. Also good work with Piett's character and obedience to the Fleet's principles.
3/12/2016 c1 871-1 Marines
Despite the hatred Jar Jar has gotten, you can't help but feel sorry for him here.
Good work.
12/16/2014 c1 132GuardianSoulBlade
Unlike a lot of people who mindlessly hate Jar Jar, I always thought he was a sweet, endearing character, he's just a bad comedian. All the poor guy ever wanted to do was help people, so thanks for this.
12/12/2014 c1 Silent Jay
Very good- you've evaded smoothly the complication of drowning in the challenges of 'Gungan talk'!
12/10/2014 c1 Anonymous Rex
Ouch. Poor Jar-Jar. I have to say, I always did feel sorry for the character - annoying or not, the sheer vitriol directed at him by fans got pretty excessive.
I'm interested to see what happens in this story. I especially like the last lines Binks has in this chapter, about Vader. Very interesting.
Keep writing!
12/9/2014 c1 Rebeca Amidala
I like it. The final line gave me chills. If only Piett knew...
12/9/2014 c1 sodorland
I am glad that you wrote this. Jar Jar saw it all, and indeed he had a story to tell.
12/9/2014 c1 Zexs
I never thought I would find a piece that would make Jar Jar interesting much less make me feel pity for him.