FanFiction.Net
for Reign: In Between

3/25/2016 c5 1Mrab012304
please continue
10/26/2015 c5 rlokareddy
where is frary reunion. too much angst, beautiful angst but :(((((( lovely story though. hope yu update soon. waiting for some truly lovely frary moments.
1/5/2015 c5 Guest
So much angst! God, how I despise Conde. Love this!
1/2/2015 c4 Guest
Very well written and I love your ideas. Please update
12/27/2014 c4 5Ellie.LP
"cancel it because you have feelings for conde?" thats what i would have asked. but of course francis is kinder than me :D
12/21/2014 c3 Gloria
I really like this! I hope you'll continue!
12/21/2014 c3 Ellie.LP
conde put a note in her room? thats not creepy at all! btw have you seen the picture torrance put on his twitter? toby regbo in action? that face totally goes with this chapter:D
12/21/2014 c2 Ellie.LP
i absolutely love this chapter. its awesome. if only the writers could be more like you...
12/18/2014 c2 BlueSky
Can't wait to read more while I wait for the episodes! I love your writing style and I'm really enjoying this... Will this storyline only be a two shot with the rest as other drabbles, or will they expound upon each episode?
12/17/2014 c2 Guest
Please update
12/17/2014 c2 Guest
So incredibly sweet, why can't the show be like this as well!
12/16/2014 c2 Jags
Please continue this is so much better way for the story to go
12/11/2014 c2 Guest
Omg this was so sweet ... It was exactly what I needed after the last epsiode. Please continue to post more chapters
Awww to cute
12/11/2014 c2 Guest
Oh my God, this was perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. So much better than the crap the writers have been feeding us.
24 Page 1 2 Next »