for Marks of Youth and Love

1/28/2015 c1 Smithy
You gave me a wonderful idea of having Enjolras, Marius, Courfeyrac and Combeferre all having the same tattoo on their wrist, only it's in English rather than French because I had them residing in Boston. I sure hope they recover from that severe winter blizzard. Some described it as a winter hurricane.
12/10/2014 c1 20shadows-of-1832
I enjoy reading fics like this, where there's little talks like this, and the deal with scars is that they can result from a variety of situations, from scratching a bug bite too much to the one Eponine acquired with the wire. Nicely done. :)
12/10/2014 c1 4thirteenthagent
I love this! It was so cute and really what I needed after reading all that agnst. This made me really happy and I feel better!
Again, I love this! Fantastic job!
12/10/2014 c1 42SmilesThroughFandoms
I needed this too. :) Great job!
12/10/2014 c1 16Freedom909
This. Made. My. Day.

I have got the biggest smile on my face right now, and I don't even care that I'm sitting in public, smiling like an idiot to myself and my phone.

Ho. Ly. Thank you so much for writing this for me! I'm just...I'm just beyond elated right now. This is exactly what I needed and ahhhh...I just can't thank you enough.

Eponine and Enjolras were just so perfect here! This was the sweetest thing ever, this makes me feel all good and happy inside now. I mean...Ep and Enj just need each other, and ahhh...I just want to dwell on this piece for a bit.

I don't think this smile will fade anytime soon.
12/10/2014 c1 157Qoheleth
Dear frustratedstudent:

You know, I've come to think that stories like this - you know, where the identities of well-known characters are transferred to completely different people, as though Éponine were taking a role in a play or something - really should have a special site of their own in our little community here. After all, it is rather a distinct genre from fanfiction proper, with its own special appeal and its own special demands on the writer - and it would just be cool to have a green-bordered sister site emblazoned with the legend, "Fantomime: Imagine What Might Be." (I don't suppose you'd care to join the e-mail campaign to get such a site created?)

Sincerely,