for Goodnight Mrs Holmes

8/7/2018 c1 92GoodShipSherlollipop
Hi there! I happened across your profile by accident, because someone favourited my story and has yours also favourited. I am a Sherlolly shipper, rather than Sherlock/OC,(which I imagine is hard to anyone to get a lot of support for because the fandom is so pro either Sherlolly or Johlock when it comes to pairing Sherlock.

Anyway, I read the summary if your main story then saw you had a wedding night one. You seem to be like me, using the same universe for your characters. My Sherlock and Molly are written in one universe, and when I wish to do something different, I write them having dreams. Oh, and I read your profile. I too am legally blind and lost right location. I see that your story is incredibly long as indeed mine is getting to be, Oh by no means as long as yours. My current story will end with the wedding reception and then I have Richard wedding night. What intrigues me about this, is that the truth is Lexie ever been with anyone else. Oh by no means as long as yours. My current story will end with the wedding reception and then I have Richard wedding night. What intrigues me about this, is that the truth is Lexie ever been with anyone else this is my whole premise, but I am telling the story of five, which helps to explain Molly's virginity, and they wait for their wedding night to consummate their union. I just wanted to commend you in writing a story where the characters have not been with another partner. Your story just really dumb. It does go slightly further, explicit and I appreciate that. I just wanted to encourage you I think it's wonderful something . It is nice to see some Wheatus Russian truck being with only one woman, even if it isn't Molly.
I do not know what your beliefs are, but you obviously have a value system on the time of this. I got bless you and may you be healed from your problems, Find successful dealing with them. Feel free to check out my profile or pm me.
4/13/2015 c1 5animemangaobsessed
damn, just...damn
12/10/2014 c1 Guest
But, of course, being who they are, I am sure the world will intrude on this very idyllic scene. Of course they do deserve a breather, so maybe for a short time they will have a respite from their hectic and dangerous lives. Like they way its going. Are they more adventures for our dynamic duo?