for Baby Severide

1/24 c278 2Kim Ruzek
Are you going to be continuing this?
9/25/2020 c278 astacia
Love this story. It will be interesting to see where her mom's case leads her...hope to see more soon. :)
4/30/2020 c278 8Swimming Clara
Wow what an amazing story with all the up's and down's of a normal family. It would be fantastic if you are going to finish it. I hope that there is another chapter. Well done!
2/9/2020 c10 Guest
The fact she said papa before mama and dada has me cracking up
1/3/2020 c278 9fireman23
I nearly forgot I had to catch up on this chapter - It's a good continuation of the story. Well done!
12/30/2019 c278 197Daisyangel
Glad Erin is talking to Kelly about things. Obviously she is still keeping some of it to herself like the file about Bunny's murder resurfacing but she's getting better. Glad to see an update.
12/22/2019 c278 sandygirl
First off I wanna wish everyone who reads and our wonderful author a wonderful holiday and a happy New year. Now this was a great update,loved our Linseride in this update made me smile. Love that Erin is on desk duty for now,but it was so sad she had to read about how bunny died. Thanks for another great update soon!
12/19/2019 c277 9fireman23
Great update, I'm glad she's going to be ok (in a little while)...
12/18/2019 c277 sandygirl
Thanks for updating so fast. That being said what the hell is wrong with erin,the way she treats kelly when he does something dangerous,throws their family in his face for being reckless than she does something like that and expects him to be ok with it. She needs to realize once and for all she isn't single,she is part of a family and they both need to stop making reckless decisions. But I did love how shay helped her mom that was adorable! Hopefully necked update will have a little less drama. Still loving this story.
12/15/2019 c276 fireman23
You've delivered a good chapter here, well done. It's a bit short for my liking, I think it could have been including the next scene as wel ( or be attached to the previous one), but I still like this story arc. Well done!
12/13/2019 c276 sandygirl
Well first off it's good to see you back,hope all is well! That being said I'm so glad erin is ok, poor powell though. I hope this isn't gonna cause trouble for our couple I'm still sticking too not wanting her to work but I know she has too. This was a great update but I need some family time again with those girls I miss little miss shay.
10/7/2019 c275 197Daisyangel
Of course Erin doesn't want to get her shoulder checked out. That wuld mean she'd have to admit something is wrong. lol
9/26/2019 c275 9fireman23
Well of course I'm still reading, why wouldn't I?
You've made quite a good scene, although after all this time, I probably need to re-read a couple of chapters to remember all the context. Nevertheless, you've brought us a well-written action scene, well done!
9/25/2019 c275 sandygirl
First off glad all is well! Wow just wow this was pretty intense I gotta say,I know this is her job but I still loved her staying home cause now we don't have the family fun and drama so much miss that. Well I was very happy for the update,will always read till the end so I'm still here!
9/20/2019 c274 Frfghtr96
So I have just read this whole story again. I remember reading this years ago, and I wanted you to know you still have readers! I’m addicted. This story is like a drug! It’s amazing! I really hope you keep writing. I know life can be crazy, but you have come this far! You have to finish! Please?! Hope you are well. Thank you for writing this!
1,010 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »