FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

2/22/2016 c214 UKgirl71
That was so cute!
2/22/2016 c214 Bella
All caught up. Shay and Hank so much cuteness.

Can't wait for more.
2/22/2016 c214 sandygirl
This was a very cute chapter, we've never really had a chapter mostly of Hank and Shea, it was just adorable with the banter going back and forth between those two. I just gotta say if Erin is like this with leaving Emmy and wanting to come back to feed her, which i know has more to do with the time she missed when she was sick but how is she ever gonna go back to work. Gonna be fun to see that and their date cause i can't wait for that. Well i hope you settle into everything and we'll be here when you update.
2/22/2016 c214 kanikafultz123
Thank you I needed that that was real cute.
2/18/2016 c213 sandygirl
This was really great and cute too, loved that Kelly loves Erin so much he'd buy her a new dress just so every guy can be jealous of what he has, glad that they're finally getting a date night and that grandpa Hank is keeping the kids. I just love Shay so much especially how she is with Emmy although i'm glad they got to her before she could have fell. Can't wait to see what date night brings.
2/18/2016 c213 biihzane
It was really good, can't wait for the next one hahahahah
2/14/2016 c212 Michnkicks
This was great! I knew one of her boys would come and get that crazy person away! Glad she has a strong man like Kelly
2/14/2016 c212 biihzane
It was really good (: hahahah congrats
2/14/2016 c212 UKgirl71
Love, love, loved Kelly defending his family, and the reaction of "promise me that will never be us" from Erin - so good!
2/13/2016 c212 Bella
Love all the updates. All caught up.
2/13/2016 c212 sandygirl
Now that was a wonderful family chapter, the racing between the kids was just too funny, miss Shay with her little attitude just like her mom when she doesn't get her way, was good to see Chase spending the day with the family have missed him but didn't expect that end with the nut job that walks away from her kid to suddenly show up wanting her back but i did love our Linseride at the end showing the love and the promise of that never happening too them just made my heart melt. Great update us always can't wait for more.
2/13/2016 c211 angelsmum
great chapter. I love when they do things as a family.
2/12/2016 c211 sydcasy
Loved the update, can't wait for more.
2/10/2016 c211 biihzane
That's okay, you're doing good and the story is really good! Actually I loved this chapter and can't wait for their little romantic night hahahah
2/10/2016 c211 Michnkicks
Still a very great chapter it was different to see a fiesty Erin at Kelly! And like you said it is realistic! So it's good great chapter can't wait for the next
1,012 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »