for Baby Severide

9/12/2015 c174 Severide4Life
I loved this chapter! Forgot to log in..oops but yes, I would love to see a new little severide ;)
9/12/2015 c174 Guest
Such a great Lindseride moment :) I loved the whole chapter. Really hoping to see a little boy join the famil sometime but not yet I guess since Em is still very young. I just think Kelly would love having a boy and being able to teach him how to be a man. For the fourth, we love to grill hotdogs and hamburgers and swim! Thanks for the update!
9/12/2015 c174 sandygirl
This was a very sexy little surprise by Erin for her husband, i loved how him dancing with their daughter brought out such sweetness in our Linseride, i loved this whole chapter, loved that Erin and Platt moment,loved Erin with Hank and the Erin and Cindy talk was really nice. I was very surprised and happy to wake up to this update have missed you a little but i hope all is well and you're starting to feel better. Usually our barbeques consist of burgers, hot dog, salads, playing horses and listening to some great music, swimming and letting the kids run around. Can't wait for the next update.
9/12/2015 c174 UKgirl71
More than bearable, don't worry! Nice combination of intimate and everyday.
9/9/2015 c173 UKgirl71
Hey, welcome back! Hope you're feeling better. Loving the hint of danger to come you've dropped on us!
9/9/2015 c173 Michnkicks
I really hope you get better! You know any update you do im happy! Shay thinks she's to old for snuggles now lol! That was nice rim got to relax. When you get better update take your yike. Thanks for all your hard work :)
9/9/2015 c173 sandygirl
First off i'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling well, that being said you need to take care of yourself we're not going anywhere and understand that when you're feeling crappy you just need to take it easy. Don't worry so much we're not going anywhere so you take as long as you need to get better. That being said i thought this was a really sweet mommy and daughter update although i'm guessing Erin isn't gonna know what to do with herself without the girls there with her, i just hope Cindy doesn't make this a habit i know she's just bored but Erin loves being with those little girls and i don't want anything to come of that. But i have to say i haven't missed the drama, i'm loving our Linseride alone and family time so i'm really not looking forward to the return of the drama even though i know it adds to the story i just hope whatever drama you have planned isn't anything that's gonna come between our favorite couple and their family. Feel better and take care of yourself!
9/5/2015 c172 biihzane
This one was so cute! And Erin is not the same old Erin anymore :/ hahahah But I loved it, and I hope you're okay
9/4/2015 c172 Michnkicks
Erin's mother worries were so cute! Shay seems like she had a good time and Erin and Kelly were very proud! Update soon!
9/4/2015 c172 sandygirl
First off i hope that you're feeling better and that you're taking it easy but i did miss you on here but i gotta say i loved this update, i love how nervous Erin was for Shay that just goes to show what a great mom she is, not like those stuck up little bitch moms. I think it was really cool how everyone showed up for her dance and how cute Shay and Kelly were, that had to make Erin fall in love with him more and more cause i know i did. Thanks for a really sweet update and can't wait to see what's next. Feel better soon!
9/3/2015 c171 biihzane
FINALLY! I'M BAAAACK! After being almost 25 chapters late, 2 days of full reading, I'm updated hahahahah I just LOVE the chapters about Linseride weekend off, we need more chapters like these, it's really good not have that much about the Shay and Em, but I love them. And well, I think you know I love drama, so, can something happen to Kelly at the job? Because it's been a long time since something like that happened, and I think it'll be interesting have some tragedy, not death, but an accident with Kelly, since Erin won't be back at intelligence so soon (: AND CONGRATS! Hope you're ok
8/29/2015 c171 Guest
Update pleasee! Does chase ever talk to dad kelly about things or he's just attached to him mum. Wonder What happens next update please
8/27/2015 c171 sandygirl
This was a good chapter i think it was funny with Erin and Chase with the condoms then Erin telling him they weren't just for him was so funny, i also loved how Erin invited everyone to Shays dance recital everything was really great with this update.
8/27/2015 c171 Michnkicks
I love chase and Erin's relationship she is the best mom! I hope one day Kelly gets close with Chase as well and can talk to both of his parents when he has a problem. Loved this chapter even how Erin cleared the air with nads.
8/26/2015 c170 sandygirl
First of thank you for this wonderful update, the emotions coming from Erin for Kim and her losing her baby was just so heartbreaking especially being a mother who has almost lost both of her babies just made me shed a few tears but then you gave me the greatest laugh when Erin walked in on Chase and Nadia, that was by far the funniest and both her an Kelly blushing then nobody talking about it was pure hilarity. That being said i have to ask Are you trying to tell us something where Erin is concerned, first she tells kelly it's just hormones which i know can happen after a baby but three months later she's still getting them and what about these pre-natal vitamins i thought they stopped after you have the baby? I'm just asking but i can't wait to see the next update.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »