FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

8/23/2015 c169 UKgirl71
Awww, that was so nice!
8/23/2015 c169 sandygirl
This was a really nice family update, i love them very much since they are so few and far between with most families which is why i love reading them so much. So thanks for this great, family update, i was going through my Baby Severide withdraw but that's ok cause i know your life is crazy again so thanks for making the time to keep us updated. Have a great week and see ya when we see ya!
8/18/2015 c168 202Daisyangel
I like the idea of an Adam and Kim storyline and losing a baby is a sad but realistic part of life.
8/18/2015 c168 Michnkicks
This chapter was great thanks for giving us all an inside look on Kim and it was a tough chapter but also lets us see how much Erin is grateful for what she has and how good of a friend she can be! Also to you thanks for opening up a topic that was sensitive to you! Can't wait for the next update, I'm glad everything is okay with chase Erin and kelly
8/18/2015 c168 sandygirl
Well i think you did a great job on the update, i did miss you the last couple days but work and school always come first so thanks for still continuing with this when life gets crazy. As far as the update goes i loved it, i loved Kelly with the baby and not wanting to disturb Erin and her sleep i just loved that, i loved that everything is getting back to normal in the house and as far as Burzek is concerned they're family so i liked that part, i was sad about Kim and the miscarriage but i tend to agree with Erin she should enjoy married life then try for a family, i'm sure Erin would have done that if she could have, not that having Shay was a mistake but you always kinda wanna plan some things. I really love the way Erin still doesn't want to leave Emmy and i kinda got the impression that she didn't want to talk about going back to work yet but that's just me. Thanks for another great update and we'll see ya when we see ya.
8/17/2015 c167 Daisyangel
Yes, I loved thischapter. I cain'twait tosee what you write next. Please update soon!
8/16/2015 c167 UKgirl71
Such a great chapter! I'm definitely addicted to this story. Oh, and I picture Steven McQueen, the new candidate on the show, as Chase now :0)
8/16/2015 c166 UKgirl71
As I've said before, you combine the everyday with the angsty very well. I look forward to reading your updates, so keep up the good work.
8/15/2015 c167 Michnkicks
I loved this! I'm so happy Erin and chase talked! Mommy Erin is so sweet and cute. I'm glD chase realized Erin really cares for him as well as his dad Kelly. I'm glad we got to know about his past and understand him. Update soon
8/15/2015 c167 sandygirl
Well i'm glad everything is finally out in the open, i knew it had to be somebody Chase cared about dying on his birthday but for his mother to treat him like that was just so sad, but that being said i could have slapped him silly a couple of times for the way he was treating Linseride after everything they've done for him, their worrying about him took time away from themselves and the girls, i know he's part of the family but it was just wrong. Rant over as far as he's concerned but i am glad that they made up in the end, but i gotta agree with Erin totally as far as Sharon and her husband are concerned that don't spend enough time together so you think another baby will help. I just want maybe the next couple of updates be back to the family dynamics cause i've really missed that but this was still a good chapter.
8/14/2015 c166 Michnkicks
This was great I really enjoyed it! As much as I wanted Erin to know about what chase said it hurt me to see her so emotional about it, she cares about him more than anyone else I'm sure! I can't wait to see what happens in the morning when they all are around each other and chase senses that Erin. Knows what he said.
8/14/2015 c166 sandygirl
Well first off i wanna say i'm sorry i forgot this was Shay and Caitlin first date not first sleepover so her parents could have some alone time, that being said i really like it when the boys come home because i've missed them but it was good for the girls to have some mommy and daughter time but i felt so bad for Kelly and Erin when he didn't want to tell her what Chase said but she made him i knew it would hurt her and i just love Kelly even more for just holding her and letting her cry it out it just made me realize even more how well and perfect they are for each other. I really can't wait to see what did happen to make him hate birthdays so much. As always thanks for another great update, can't wait for the next one.
8/13/2015 c165 sandygirl
Well i think this was a really cute update, Shay getting excited for her sleep over, how she told her baby sister a story to get her to sleep so they could leave was so sweet. But if were Erin would have bitch slapped that woman provided there were no kids around, if there's one thing can't stand is any mother who thinks they are better than anyone else, that being sad i hope everyone loves the hair bands and Erin can stick her nose back up to this woman. I do hope the rest of her night is ok and nothing happens. Thanks for another cute update, can't wait till we get the guys home.
8/12/2015 c164 kanikafultz123
Parent died on his birthday?
8/12/2015 c164 sandygirl
I know that Chase is upset but too say that to Kelly after everything Erin and him have done for Chase just upset me, i know he's hurting but if he said that to Erin i can almost say that she would have been in tears then slapped him upside the head for that. That being said i also think something really bad happened to either him or one of his parents and it happened on that day. I'm glad that Shay is doing better and i'm loving that Emmy is getting so happy now. Can't wait for more and we don't have to wait to long to say what's going on with Chase.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »