FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

7/11/2015 c151 202Daisyangel
I love the start and can't wait to see what's next!
7/10/2015 c151 sandygirl
Well i'll start off by saying enjoy your ski trip, hope you don't break anything and also good luck with the scholarships. Now onto this update you are right it s better than nothing and i really enjoyed it, it was funny, heartfelt and so so Lindseride sexy, it's the start of what i'm sure will be a very wonderful, loving sexy anniversary week-end i hope because they so deserve it. i loved how they remember their first meeting to the bomb explosion and the words coming back that were said that night just melted my heart, that's when i fell for Lindseride. I also loved that she had to call and check on her girls, she went from hard nosed cop to heartfelt wife and mother and i love both ladies. Can't wait for more.
7/8/2015 c150 Michnkicks
This was good love the anticipation leading up to the hotel! Poor Shay she was so worried about her parents leaving, and I was sad when she saw her dad but Erin didn't even notice she's so cute. I can't wait to see what happens next they finally get some time alone and can be kid free! I'm sure it's gonna get even hotter in the next chapter, hopefully we can see how chase and Nadia are doing with the girls, maybe they can have some time to themselves to! UPDATE SOON PLEASEEE
7/8/2015 c150 sandygirl
Oh my god this was so worth the wait, everything about this chapter was just unbelievable, i don't know where to start,Erin shopping was too funny, her talking to Shay and then Shay's reasons why Erin couldn't go just had me laughing so much, Them picking up the pictures than poor Shay crying cause she thought she saw her daddy was just heartbreaking which i hope he apologizes for after they get home,Erin trying to delay leaving her babies was just so sweet it just melted my heart, but last but certainly not least was the start of their anniversary, reliving their first time together was just super sexy and i can't wait for more. Please update very soon.
7/6/2015 c112 v ickie
hey i love this story and would love to go back and read a new beginning but I cant find it- can you provide the link?
Thanks so much!
7/3/2015 c149 Michnkicks
First off, I'm so glad your back! This was a really good chapter I read it over a couple times on a long drive I had. I can't wait for the anniversary chapter! The photo scene was cute I love how they include chase in everything. Shay is just a little busy body but it was cute sing her so protective over her sister! Next chapter Nadia and chase will be at the house alone with the girls and hank maybe I feel like Erin and kelly are going to walk in on something... Haha that would be interesting. Thanks for updating update soon
7/2/2015 c149 Daisyangel
Maybe Chase helps Shay leave a message for her parents telling them to have fun and that she and Ember will be just fine? I loved this chapter. I broke it up like you suggested and that was a wonderful idea.
7/2/2015 c149 sandygirl
Well i'll start this off by saying i missed you this week, i'm glad everything was ok cause i thought something had happened but i will say this update was well worth the wait, everything about it was wonderful, the picture taking, the alone time with the family was just wonderful. I loved Erin and her unwillingness to leave her girls was just so sweet but she did have me kinda worried the way she was treating Kelly but by the end i was wishing i had a Kelly in my life he is just the perfect husband. For their anniversary i just want them to have an uninterrupted, sexy anniversary weekend and then go home and have a wonderful family dinner. Can't wait for the next update, really am excited for the anniversary chapter. Stay well and take care of those fingers.
6/25/2015 c148 sandygirl
Wow first Mike now April this just keeps getting better and better where the ex's are concerned, i know nothing is gonna happen but really could go all day without ex's making an appearance, but i digress i thought the update was ok, Shay and her tantrums can really go but i know that it's part of the story and how she is scared for her baby sister, i hope everything is ok with Emmy but you know it's gonna be torture for these guys too have to wait 2 weeks for the results. I don't know about everyone else but i could really use some wonderful drama free family time.
6/24/2015 c147 Daisyangel
I'm sad this where you left it, but can't wait for the next chapter.
6/24/2015 c147 sandygirl
AH i am so loving these last few chapters the best ever, everything starting with their worry for Emmy, Linserides little moments of alone time stolen before chaos ensues is just breathtaking but i think i loved Shay and her temper tantrum too save her baby from having to go back to the doctors the most just made my heart break for that little girl and her parents. I hope all is well with this little girl and i can't wait to see what Kelly has planned for the anniversary, i just hope Erin can leave the girls long enough to go and enjoy herself. Can't wait for the next update, hoping that baby Emmy is ok!
6/23/2015 c146 Daisyangel
A very well written chapter. Erin's fears are normal.
6/23/2015 c146 sandygirl
Oh please tell me that Emmy doctors appointment is next cause i don't know how much more i can take to see if this little girl is ok, poor Erin thinking it's her fault if something is wrong with her baby when it's not. I loved Shay helping and reading to the baby and then our Linseride moments at the end, Kelly trying to reassure Erin that everything is ok was just so sweet. This whole chapter was very good. I just hope there isn't anything really wrong with Emmy and if there is Erin doesn't take it out on Kelly. Can't wait for the next update.
6/22/2015 c145 Daisyangel
I liked them very much. When will we see Ember's allergist appointment?
6/22/2015 c145 sandygirl
Well i liked this chapter and yesterdays chapter, Shay acting out as a baby was so expected earlier when Emmy was born that is was kinda refreshing to see it later on, i loved that Erin was there for Nadia first day of work giving her pointers was really sweet and i think every now and again you need a filler chapter before the next intense chapter happens so, i'll always enjoy the sweet, tender ones over too much drama any way. So great job and i can't wait for tomorrows update. I also loved them having lunch with daddy and the crew that was so sweet how these guys just love those little girls.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »