FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

6/22/2015 c144 sydcasy
Great update, can't wait for more!
6/21/2015 c144 sandygirl
Well this was a nice, sexy cute update now if Kelly can just learn to keep his mouth shut and Erin needs to stop taking everything so literal than they'll be just fine. Can't wait for more and i can't believe Emmy is 2 months already, as always Shay was adorable.
6/20/2015 c143 biihzane
I loved it and can't wait for more
6/20/2015 c143 sandygirl
I loved the update and even the conflict but why does it have to continue, don't they have enough drama between their jobs and their families to let anything else come between them, they have worked so hard to get where they are i don't want this idiot to become a problem for them cause i'm really not liking the sounds of this guy and i really think he's holding a grudge of some kind and it's not worth anything happening to this family. I really am looking forward to the anniversary chapters and even Erin return to work but i never thought conflict with them could be other people, can't say i'm looking forward to that. Ok my rant is done and i can't wait for more.
6/19/2015 c142 biihzane
This was so cute *-* I loved it, and thanks for not killing Nadia
6/19/2015 c142 sandygirl
Ok i loved the update except didn't expect this Mike guy and that him and Erin have a past but as long as she set him straight about her family and most important her husband i'm ok. Shay was cute as always and i so can't wait for Linseride anniversary now that the graduation is over. But i also loved Platt and how Nadia is now her favorite. Can't wait for more.
6/16/2015 c141 biihzane
It's okay, you need to enjoy time with your mom and sister, and don't worry, this chapter was real good, a little bit short, but real good (: Hope to see more Linseride moments, and some hurt Kelly, you know.. A little bit of drama is always good hahahahah Congrats
6/16/2015 c141 NacyBadVamp
I love this story! But I have one question, will Erin return to work?
6/16/2015 c141 sandygirl
Well i don't know about anyone else but i think you're doing a great job and i loved that the graduation was spread out and not rushed, it was a beautiful update i loved everything about it. So stop beating yourself up cause you're doing a great job in my book! But you enjoy spending time with your family cause if i've learned nothing it's that life is too short and you need to be with your friends and family as much as you can. Can't wait for the next update.
6/14/2015 c140 biihzane
Kelly can't resist Erin hahahahah
6/14/2015 c140 Michnkicks
I love how Erin is so in charge of her family they just all don't fuss and listen, can't wait to read the rest tomorrow
6/14/2015 c140 sandygirl
Oh wow that was a really sweet update, they get to see Nadia graduate and you know Erin is gonna cry like a proud momma should, i loved when she looked back and then saw the shoes Shay had put on i'm gonna guess cause they were the ones that Nadia bought for her. I really do love the family updates but i have one question, are you gonna have Nadia killed in this story or are you gonna just show her as a cop. just been wondering. Can't wait for the graduation and once again for the anniversary.
6/13/2015 c139 biihzane
This was cute, but we need some Linseride moments hahhahah And I never had a sandpit :/ But when I was little, my family made a pool on our beach house
6/13/2015 c139 sandygirl
Well this was a very cute family day all around, Shay helping the boys, Erin spending time with the baby everything was just very cute, i love when the guys try to be macho and build things cause they seem to be the family stories you remember most. I can't wait for more and really am looking forward too our Linseride anniversary.
6/12/2015 c138 Michnkicks
I honestly loved this chapter! Chase is so sweet I loved how he was nice to the young girl and wanted here to feel included
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »