FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

6/12/2015 c138 sandygirl
Everything about this chapter was so cute, i loved Chase buying the flowers then what he did with the bear just brought tears to my eyes, i loved how jealous little miss Shay got and i love Linseride with Chase and how they treat him like he's their son. Just a wonderful update, can't wait for more and it's great having you back all the time now.
6/12/2015 c138 biihzane
THIS ONE WAS SO DAMN CUTE! OMG!
6/11/2015 c137 Michnkicks
I love to see how the guys spend quality time with Shay, I hope that Erin and Kelly can make Chase feel better, it was cute to see Nadia over in the am and Kelly finally recognizing chases his son
6/11/2015 c137 sandygirl
Well thank you for your concern it's very much appreciated, i just loved everything about this chapter, i'm at a loss for words so i'll just leave it at that and can't wait for more.
6/10/2015 c136 biihzane
I loved this chapter, even if I wished something have happen to Kelly hahahaha Can't wait for the next chapters and for the first Linseride anniversary
6/10/2015 c136 sandygirl
Oh this update totally made me cry, how these two big guys are with this sweet little girl is just beyond words, Erin taking care of her boys was also so sweet and when she moved them all to her bed then left them alone was just so touching. I'm excited for what's to come, i just hope Emmy is ok and can't wait for their anniversary. Glad everything is slowing down i've wished you around here. Can't wait for more.
6/10/2015 c135 sandygirl
This was such a great update, sorry this is the first chance i got to update, had a death in the family so the entire week has been a blur but hopefully things will settle down. I loved Shay and Kelly on the phone with each other so cute, felt so bad for Chase with that little kid, would wish that on anyone. Can't wait for more.
6/6/2015 c135 biihzane
This was really sad and awesome, but I still wanna see some hurt Kelly hahahahahah pleeease
6/4/2015 c134 609Ghostwriter
Awesome work. I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/3/2015 c133 Guest
Chase will get hurt and Erin will FREAK! Update soon please I can tell it will get intense
6/1/2015 c134 biihzane
Awesome! Hahahah Yeah, I can feel that we'll have more action next chapter (: CONGRATS!
6/1/2015 c134 sandygirl
Well i like this update a lot, it was nice to see the guys in action for a change although i did miss my girls but that 's ok, i gotta say i just love how you are with your writing, how it has to be perfect or no update that is just so great and yes you deserve a round of applause for your wording. Can't wait to read more about the storm i just hope nobody gets too hurt. Please.
5/30/2015 c133 biihzane
Omg! Is Kelly going to get hurt on shift or trying to save Chase from something? Because I relly miss hurt Kelly HAHAHAHAHHA
5/30/2015 c133 sandygirl
Well first off i loved what you added too chapter 132 it was just perfect in every way, i really loved all our Linseride loving and that they ended their day wanting to go hang with the girls that was just too cute, now this chapter was just funny with the child scaring dinosaur to finally getting to see our boys in action together, this was just an all round cute chapter can't wait for tomorrow.
5/27/2015 c132 biihzane
This chapter was pretty awesome hahaha congrats again
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »