for Baby Severide

5/26/2015 c132 Michnkicks
This was such a great chapter! I loved seeing chase and Nadia handle the girls! It was to cute, and Erin and Kelly spicing it up I see, they are always so focused on their family they don't get time to themselves. You get better and better with the chapters! Hope everything goes well at the appointment, update soon please
5/25/2015 c132 sandygirl
That's ok because something is better than nothing, i thought the scenes with Shay and Chase were so adorable, her telling him where park just too funny, Don't even get me started on the Erin and Kelly scenes cause what little was there was just fine by me although if you wanna write that's ok to. Hope you get some sleep and congrats on the grade.
5/22/2015 c130 McGarrett
I love you're story. It's awesome!
5/23/2015 c131 Michnkicks
That's So cool that Nadia and Chase would do that!giving the parents the day off. I love everything Nadia got the girls it was cute! Chase taking his big brother role in the family so seriously! Hope you do well on your exams thanks for updating
5/23/2015 c131 sandygirl
Well i'm loving this so far, i love that Nadia and Chase took control over the girls so our Linseride can have a little grown up time together without having to worry about being interrupted, not that Erin won't worry cause that's just the kind of mom she is. That being said i loved everything about this chapter and i really can't wait to see how those two handle the girls and of course the fun our couple get to have. I thought the finale was good, but how Erin is handling everything just isn't the Erin we all know on the show, i know people grieve in different ways but the fact that she just let Bunny lead her down this spiral is just nuts.
5/22/2015 c130 sandygirl
That's ok it was short, sweet and too the point, i'm just sorry that they have too stress so much with having to put that sweet little baby through those allergy tests, i hope she doesn't have anymore reactions and everything turns out ok, it's time for them too get a break and just enjoy their family for a little while it's long over due. I did like that Erin left Emmy with Chase so she could spend some time with Shay, i did also laugh so hard at those two miss behaving at breakfast cause sometimes you just have to let off some steam. Have a great week-end can't wait for more.
5/21/2015 c129 201Daisyangel
Yes, I love Chase and dance class.
5/21/2015 c129 sandygirl
Well first off i hope you're feeling better and i'm sure we all understand but you were very missed, that being said i'm gonna be short and sweet because i loved everything about this update, they were all funny especially the end with Chase and Shay, that little girl is just too funny and growing up so fast. Loved everything with our Linseride so thanks for that. Can't wait for the next update.
5/19/2015 c128 607Ghostwriter
Great work. I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/18/2015 c128 biihzane
This was the cuttest chapter, I just loved it
5/18/2015 c128 sandygirl
Ok now i can breath cause i was not feeling it when Erin decided to meet with Amanda but now i'm ok and i loved everything about this chapter, finally getting our boys a little Linseride love although i have to agree with you more would have been nice but it was an all around great chapter. Can't wait for more and i'll try and check out your instagram account i'm sure it's great.
5/17/2015 c127 sandygirl
Well i loved the update as usual, you know i love Shay and all her questions but now i'm having a bad feeling about Erin meeting this woman, what if she thinks these kids are being miss treated and reports Erin i just don't want her to meet this woman now. We all know that these kids are beyond loved by everyone especially their parents but other people don't know that. I think Erin should just stay home and take care of her girls, then talk to Kelly when the boys get home, i just really don't have a good feeling about this woman but i also know you really would do anything to over the top with out Linseride family. Can't wait for more.
5/16/2015 c126 biihzane
Please tell me that Amanda is not a crazy stalker or something like that, Erin need a little peace (: And the Linseride moments were awesome, we need more hahahah
5/16/2015 c126 sandygirl
I think it's a good idea, a little strange but if it makes Erin move past it than maybe she can help Shay move past it than i say go for it cause they all need to move past this and start enjoying life again. That being said i loved this all girl episode, i love how Shay is with Nadia as far as Chase is concerned but i also love that Erin isn't letting her get away with being mean either, she is a good mom but i did kinda miss the guys in this but it was still a great update. Can't wait for the next one!
5/15/2015 c125 sandygirl
Well what can i say other than you are back baby big time because i loved everything about this chapter,my Linseride are back which i know it isn't always gonna be sunshine and rainbows but after everything they've been through i just thought they needed a little fun family time so good job on the update, love the movie choice and i'm glad that you incorporated Nadia cause she's a big part of Erin life. So once again thanks for the great update.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »