for Baby Severide

4/29/2015 c119 jh126
Thank goodness everything is finally getting back to normal.
Maybe it's time to start a new sequel: Baby Boy Severide?!
4/29/2015 c117 jh126
Finally, Emmy is conscious, and even, now, smiling for her family. Geez, so glad that terrible scare is over. And, I seriously think Erin needs to get back to work, she's FAR too (intensely) hard on herself in her mommy role expectations.
4/29/2015 c116 jh126
Lol...You aren't kidding! Very intense. Wondering what's next.
4/29/2015 c115 jh126
OMG! You left it there?! PANIC-time!
4/29/2015 c114 jh126
OMG! I can't imagine nail polish being spilled on a coffee table could be completely cleaned up without damage, even if caught right away. How'd Shay manage to open the door for Nadia without marring the door somehow! She threw her plate and a cup AND her fork? Spare the rod and spoil the child, eh? But maybe it was a good thing for Shay that Chase was the first one to get up and go after her?! All's well that ends well, I guess.
Congratulations on the very good grades AND the scholarship! That's fantastic!
4/29/2015 c113 jh126
Love that Chase busted them! And they don't have to worry for another ten years. By then, Hank might have slowed down considerably, so then Kelly could learn to handle guns, in anticipation of boys becoming a factor in Shay's life. I really think he'd be fine dealing with them, without a gun.
4/28/2015 c109 jh126
Oh,stop with all the pizza here. I'm dying here. I can't believe she didn't think to take Ember to Mayo Clinic.
4/28/2015 c106 jh126
She had all my sympathy till she called Kelly demanding he come home, then hanging up on him before telling him what's wrong. He could have a serious accident rushing home, worried to death, and imagining the worst.
4/27/2015 c105 jh126
I am so glad she's got a doctor's appointment for Emmy. It just doesn't seem like it's normal for a baby to have such consistent fussiness after being fed, all the time.
4/27/2015 c103 jh126
Lol, we had a cat when our baby was born, and my mother was frantic, saying the cat was gonna manage to get into the bassinet and suck the breath right out of her. We knew it was an old wive's tale, but to appease her, my husband cut a hole in the nursery door (I know!), and installed a heat register vent, so that we'd be able to see and hear the baby, but with the door shut and the cat blocked from getting in. Now, there would be no way she'd be okay to lift not only a ten pound baby but the car seat. And, a wheel chair ride out of the hospital is pretty much mandatory. So those looks towards Chase, Kelly's as a warning...regarding Katie?
4/27/2015 c102 jh126
Wow, didn't expect that sense of uncertainty to hit Chase. Poor guy, kinda like he was being edged out of the family? I'm so happy Erin set him straight. And, Godfather. How cool.
4/27/2015 c101 jh126
I'm sorry, I don't like the name. It's too corny, Kelly being a fireman and naming her Ember. But, I like Emmy as a nickname, so I'll hope that'll stick. And when Chase wasn't there, I was so horrified at the thought that you killed him off, so I had to scroll down and see who ... And there's Erin with the same thought. So, Bunny. Didn't see that coming. I thought maybe Russ. What a relief, that it wasn't either man. I hope this doesn't cause her a lot of guilt. Grief, even if just a little, but no guilt. No reason for it.
4/27/2015 c100 jh126
Oh hell! Ten pounds?! Makes me shudder just to think she delivered that big of a baby natural. Well, now you really have me nervous about the name. Why does someone have to die?! That's awful.
4/27/2015 c99 jh126
Ugh! Finally, that poor woman will be able to get that huge baby out! I hope it'd be via C-section.
4/27/2015 c98 jh126
I wouldn't want to have to take Shay shopping with ME, but then I do know how to say know and mean it!
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »