for Baby Severide

4/27/2015 c96 jh126
How cool, and sweet, that Kelly told Shay, "You have Chase," when she asked about having a brother.
4/27/2015 c94 jh126
Tomato paste on pancakes?! I understand that appealing to Erin, she's pregnant, and even Shay, but two grown men? Yuck! That was a totally awesome all-day birthday celebration.
4/27/2015 c119 201Daisyangel
I think the love is very important and as someone who has a degree in education I hope your practical placement goes well. If I remember correctly you said I had reviewed with the 400th review? If that's the case, I'd like to see a chapter or a part of a chapter with Chase and or Kelly or both seeking comfort from Erin and the girls after a tough call. Of course some of it should be fluffly to make them smile but their jobs are scarey and dangerous and they can't always turn it off when they come home.
4/27/2015 c93 jh126
I'm so glad Erin kept at Hank to get him to help Chase. And now he's free of debt from the drug dealers. Without that burden off, it'd be hard to rid oneself of the temptation or pressure to get hooked again. Ohmygosh! Good for her! She got up there and was the guest speaker. I could never do that, not with the majority being strangers, even if a handful of family were up front and center. Ugh! Gives me the willies just to think of it!
4/27/2015 c119 sandygirl
Thank You Thank You so much for this wonderful chapter, i just loved everything about it except sadly the end after Emmy threw up then Erin lost it, i want her to stop blaming herself which i know is easier said than done but when this panic starts interfering with feeding your baby when she doesn't want her to have a bottle unless she isn't there then she needs to get a handle on this. Believe i know what she went through and that fear isn't gonna leave any time soon but she needs to either talk to Kelly or talk to a professional because it's gonna start affecting the baby if Erin is upset when nursing, Emmy is gonna start feeling that fear. But her girl GREAT job on the Linseride loving that just made my day. Hope you got a good nights sleep, good luck with your placement and i'll miss you tomorrow.
4/27/2015 c92 jh126
Wow! I didn't expect Chase to be calling on her so soon. And he's wrong, he will never be free of that mess, as long as he has the debt hanging over his head. If it were Voight, he'd probably just pay if off, after all her other spending, pretty sure she couldn't do so, even if she wanted to. So, she'll surly hope to tell Kelly about it all...?
4/27/2015 c91 jh126
Oh, I am so disappointed! I wanted a mimi-Severide. No fair!
And, I can't believe Kelly hadn't already raised the roof over her excessive spending. I mean, at the time, I was thinking, "Gee, they must both have had a huge savings piled up even before they married, for her to be blowing money left and right, without once consulting Kelly!" I'm glad she allowed them to keep the cat, only fair since she was out-numbered, and cats are easier than dogs (I like both, but can't have indoor cats...asthma). I can't believe Halstead found out about "Socks Severide"! Hope he'll keep his mouth shut! Lol...!
4/27/2015 c90 jh126
Great birthday party surprise. And, OMG, skating and playing a game with the Blackhawks?! How awesome is that?!
4/27/2015 c89 jh126
I KNOW Kelly would never fail to buy her an awesome birthday present (every year), so I hope she comes up with something special, meaningful for him. He will be over the moon though, I'm sure, with the skating party. Good thing for him she'd bought the fence and dealt with the cat (does he even know how much that cost?!), because it certainly helped even out his catastrophic blunder!
4/27/2015 c88 jh126
So what's bothering Kelly? Flashbacks to their last night together, the booty call, where he eventually realized they'd put on quite an audio show for his workmates?!
4/26/2015 c87 jh126
OMG! OMG! I'm guessing he won't be telling Erin he left his radio on! Not unless he wants to get shot. Baahaahaa!
4/26/2015 c86 jh126
Whew! I was so full of dread, afraid to read on. Thankfully Shay wasn't hurt, although bruised? I'm assuming the bruise was from Erin grabbing onto her wrist, trying to get her away from the cat. Oh, and I know it had to be such a battle, trying to decide what to do about it once the vet assessed its condition. Not sure what I would have done, and I've been feeding a stray at my back door since last November!
4/26/2015 c85 jh126
OMG! Please tell me it wasn't Shay that was hit by a car!
4/26/2015 c84 jh126
I'm wondering if Chase didn't have a juvi record. Hopefully nothing that could spoil his chances to be a fireman, if it came out.
4/26/2015 c83 jh126
Ah, the D word. Of course it would come from Erin. Wonder if she even realized how it gutted him.
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »