for Baby Severide

4/26/2015 c83 jh126
Ah, the D word. Of course it would come from Erin. Wonder if she even realized how it gutted him.
4/26/2015 c82 jh126
I thought Erin offered up grandpa status to Russ a bit quick. And I wonder how Hank will feel about that. It's really a shame that Kelly hasn't made any attempt to interact with his dad. I'd bet Benny would be thrilled to meet Shay, and to know another one's on the way.
4/26/2015 c81 jh126
I would have been insane at the thought of my kid having eat three or four cupcakes!
4/26/2015 c80 jh126
Then again, she can be so damn wonderful to him. Awesome!
4/26/2015 c79 jh126
Lol...I'm with Erin, I KNOW I woulda balked at walking (let alone) running the laps.
4/26/2015 c78 jh126
Amen! I think a lot of people, me included, often find it difficult to ask for help. It's way more easy to offer help.
4/26/2015 c77 jh126
Maybe it's just me, but I am constantly troubled by how moody, crabby, bossy and just downright mean Erin can be to Kelly. And it's not just pregnancy hormones, either. Sorry, I don't consider that a normal, loving marriage.
4/26/2015 c76 jh126
Great chapter!
4/26/2015 c75 jh126
My two worst driving incidents were when turning left out onto busy streets. The first one, about 20 years ago involved not have good visual to oncoming traffic due to parked cars, along with a slight curve in the road. I listened to my daughter when she said "Go!" and got an oncoming car broadside that was driving too fast, but no witness, so fault fell to me. I've been over-cautious ever since, and still managed to get hit again, last year, when, as I learned later (told from an acquaintance who'd witnessed the accident from inside a restaurant) that the other driver didn't have headlights in use at the time...turned them on, after the fact. My insurance paid all damages in both incidents (nobody hurt either time, thank God), and I carried the black mark, and higher rates for five years each time. Now I wait FOREVER for clear road before turning. I hope Erin does tell Kelly first thing the next morning. I know he'll come up with a way to help her get over her dread of driving.
4/26/2015 c74 jh126
Yikes, I think I'd face that fear of driving before ever attempting a train ride again, if thugs are always present. I wonder how adapt at hand-to-hand combat Erin is. I know street cops, male and female can handle themselves very good, but never seen any evidence of Erin's capabilities.
4/26/2015 c73 jh126
"Other" women can be pretty bold when there's an crazily hot man around! Glad she decided to give him the special one-on-one (no pun intended) time that he'd wanted earlier. They are an awesome looking couple!
4/26/2015 c72 jh126
I figured Kelly would wonder why Antonio's car was in front of their house, once they all returned home.
4/26/2015 c71 jh126
I HATE going to the dentist. I have one of the city's best, and he's so pleasant and comforting, but it's just the thought, that fear, that's embedded in my brain, so I really understand what Kelly feels (although I've not been THAT bad!).
4/26/2015 c70 jh126
Of course he wants her to use his name! I get that, but I do get that in her professional/business/job life, it made sense to stick with Lindsey. If Kelly's happy, I'm happy! Thank you Erin for making him so happy.
4/26/2015 c68 jh126
Hmmm...I really didn't think she'd go through with it, at least to the point of acknowledging that she'd be gone long enough to warrant a permanent replacement. She wouldn't be able to come back if the unit is fully manned, I don't think.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »