FanFiction.Net
for Baby Severide

4/24/2015 c37 jh126
Really?! These are two thirty-something year old people (I'll withhold "adults" for now), spending a whole morning under a sheet tent?! I guess they did accomplish some serious planning, though, didn't they?
4/24/2015 c36 jh126
Well that was down right mean and rude, of Voight first, and for the others, second, especially Halstead and Nadia, all for going along with it. Like Erin said, treating her so badly by ignoring something so important to her, for a measly beer, wasn't something family would do to you. And here I thought Voight really did approve of their engagement.
4/24/2015 c35 jh126
Aww, I didn't expect Voight to be so accepting of the engagement. I think he's actually warming up to Kelly. And how is it that these cops are quick to point out the dangers of a job as a firefighter, when at their jobs, they dodge bullets for a living?!
4/24/2015 c34 jh126
Woohoo! I am SO surprised! And delighted.
4/24/2015 c33 jh126
Oh, geez that's so much better. At least she finally got everything off her chest, and he at least knows and can hopefully help her deal with her fears.
4/24/2015 c32 jh126
I'm not sure I like this Kelly, your Kelly. I can't imagine him taking all the crap off her. I can't believe how cold and cruel she was to him at the airport. She knows what he was going up against, and she didn't even consider that he might have serious injuries not obvious to her. What if he'd been burned? No, he wasn't but she sure as hell didn't know that. Ugh! He deserves to be treated far better that she's ever treated him. OMG, and then when he apparently told her about his time in Colorado she didn't acknowledge what he'd said, or how seriously close to being killed he'd been. Okay that was me venting before I got to the end of this chapter. But, I'm still mad at Erin. But at least she managed to tell him everything, including her thoughts and fears, so he knows without a doubt that she does love him. She just needs to figure out how to deal with loving him as much as she does, eh?
4/24/2015 c31 jh126
I too find it hard to believe that Kelly never crossed her mind even once during that dreadful day. I hope she makes it to the airport before he deplanes. So glad that Voight accepted the doctors explanation of his injuries, and the seriousness of them, enough so that he gave up the insistence of going home, for a good while.
4/24/2015 c30 jh126
I can't believe that you ever considered killing off either one of them! Hope Newhouse's shoulder injury won't cause any long term damage, and that he and Kelly both recover quickly. Voight wouldn't or shouldn't be in any condition to leave that hospital any time soon. And, I have to say, that I could NOT believe that Erin didn't fire back at that CI immediately. She could have been shot just as quickly as Voight was. Her reflexes really sucked. And Kelly was nuts to put his team in that much danger over a house that was pretty much doomed, then endangered his life, and his crew who had to risk theirs to save him, for what, a COW! He's lucky he was with Newhouse and Capp, cause his leadership skills at the time wouldn't have saved anybody.
4/24/2015 c29 jh126
You don't mess around, do you?! A double banger!
4/24/2015 c28 jh126
Lol, you gonna make me eat my words?!About them getting married, I mean. You are going to keep Kelly and the rest of the squad safe and injury free, right?
4/24/2015 c27 jh126
Not only that, but he got to see Shay take her first steps, and right to him, no less! *Sigh* Not you gotta make sure he stays safe.
4/24/2015 c117 202Daisyangel
I think it needs to be drawn out so you can explain it as well as you can. Something you're doing a great job of.
4/24/2015 c26 jh126
Ugh! I know I would have used his hesitancy to encourage him not to go!
4/24/2015 c25 jh126
I haven't read that other fic about Kelly going off to help fight wildfires cause it makes me so anxious to think about, after the horrible, deadly wildfires in Arizona that killed like 19 firefighters in 2013.
4/24/2015 c24 jh126
Ah yes! And I live about 90 miles from Chicago, so it's as hot here as there in the summer. We always have a pool available for really hot weather, and spending hours in the water is always the best (better than at the lake, for sure), and love the cook-outs, too.
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »